1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Breasts

BekDen
Here I go again.....asking an opinion. Hey the stupidest Question is one that's never asked....right? Soooo.....I was wondering what anyone thinks about breasts....like big...small...natural...pumped? Again....just me a wondering.

kylookin4fun
I like all fifties but my fav have nice big thick suckable niplles

Redfyre9
I have a thing for small and perky- love nippys hard and pointy!!!
jaywestchester22
Overall size makes little difference. Nice big nipples and areolas are a plus for me.
byronnn
As long as they're natural I don't care about any other details. I just can't stand the fake ones, especially if the women who get them use the reasoning that men will be easier to manipulate with that excess flesh. . . that's more than a little insulting.
Shleprock
I prefer natural, but what ever a lady has will be fine for me.

ridernmich
We love them all. nice nipples.

sidewaysbanana
Reminds me of a typical
Discussion about cocks and sizes. I’ve met few titties that I didn’t like

Fcwicked
My girl had little tits( which I love) but through proper care and feeding they doubled in size , which I also love

johneden
Rather like plump man titties myself
YBnormal
Natural, large nipples

smoggytomcat
I am into big breasts. I love sucking them and pinching them and getting them hard! I love cumming between them as much as a blow job. Where I cum on them! And then on the other hand, small boobs prove a fantastic ass! GOD gives you lasses something. A cups usally bring great asses. DD cups bring tight pussies. And all tits bring women!! Thank you GOD!
juicyp6
Is this the spot where I wish mine were smaller? If so sign me up Beks 🤣🤣

NancyNurse2006
So long as they're real they're all good! I hate implants.

Qtownguy101
love the all esp with big nipples

BekDen
A....don't you dare.

bim51
Most breasts are beautiful. My preference is natural, but if the girl they are attached to is nice, nothing else matters.

paul_bi_nudist
I really have no preference, a woman's breasts are not the deciding factor. Linda has big breasts, and I love sucking them. It's not the breasts, it's the woman they are attached to.

Vilhelm007
I love all ladies breasts, particularly the smaller sensitive ones with nice stiff nipples! Bottom line: They are all awesome!

Wannasuck62
All of them. Especially the ones that are right there in my face
juicyp6
A Beks please 😥
haroldtheguy
Did you tell us what attention you enjoy to your breast?

Facesprayer
Natural with BIG round dark areolas.

SloStroker4U
I appreciate all sizes from mosquito bites to big hangers. As long as they are natural. Fake ones are fine too, but I prefer natural.

I love big nipples and areola. I know most folks prefer firm and perky, but I rather enjoy a big saggy set that swing, bounce, and sway back and forth.

dogz_7951
small nice hard nipples my self

AllenMarks
I am an Omni-mamarian 😛. My favorites are those lucky folks who have sensitive nipples and are aroused by nipple play. I am one of those folks and it is like charges of electro-erotic energy when a playmate licks, sucks, tweaks, nibbles, flicks..... those pleasure buttons. How ‘bout you?

oldboner1
I just like them any of them,but do prefer large nipples

bim51
I like yours Bek!

BekDen
What a great difference. I like all your responses. I feel much the same.
dja69
They are all good!

BekDen
Ok...I have to admit I am attracted too larger breasts. however I agree with whoever it was...it is the person wearing them. Whatever size

foreloveofwater
I like a pleasing shape...size is not so important
I guess that I am more interested in sensitivity...
Texas70
Nice big nipples and areolas are a plus for me. Breast size does not matter.
Lovetowearpanties
Large areaolas and long nipples are a turn on

chillywilly
Becky, I love all but yours have a certain attraction for that makes my mouth water

Lookingnewbie
I like natural breast. Yours are great
Gary574rsa
I love women's breasts, any size. It's the woman that is sexy, you can't beat confidence. Yours are great.

sassyv4u
Prefer medium to large...love to snuggle on them like giant sweet pillows. Small breasts are just to boyish for my taste, but still can be pretty. So maybe I’m an all titties are good gal!

johneden
Size does not matter to me I love them all either on a woman or a man..Mostly its the person they are connected to that really matters

superson
I'm appreciative of mature big hangers. If she has big areolas or puffy ones, even better. Built for comfort, not for speed. Yes!

BekDen
I am of the type of woman who does have sorta sensitive breasts/nipples. I have been "pleased" by just that. And I sure don't meet everyones thought of there dream...Ha ha. But again thanks. Anyone care to show a pic?

LoverSex962A
I like larger and natural.

ionsawmill
I like all breasts, from "skeeter bites" all the way up to the end of the alphabet.

It reminds me of a joke. "In France, the ideal breast will fit in a champagne glass. In the US, the ideal breast will clog a toilet."

chillywilly
here are some Boobie pix for ya

chillywilly
here are some Boobie pix for ya

ionsawmill
There used to be a strip club up near Jasper, Alabama called “The Booby Trap.” Lol

2018wrx
Absolutely love wrapping my mouth around large Luscious breast’s it definitely keeps my wood hard ..during, before or even after sex ..... just because I cross dress from time to time doesn’t stop me in anyway from enjoying my wife’s tits two or three times a week

Humbone
Lactating!
Nothing hotter then being buried balls deep inside a woman and tasting her most precious fluid.

streetbob
love them all

DrRobs
I prefer small perky breasts, with light colored nipples that are easily aroused. Having said that I’m quick to say that a woman is not the sum of her body parts, and should be respected for what’s on her mind and in her heart above all else.
moongirl2
As I always say my nips are attached to my clit.

BekDen
Ayanna...again...don't you dare.

TNtounge
I like them in my mouth

Shagnrobynne
All boobs are great......

Secretlystarving68
I don’t like extremely small or nearly non existent breast. Besides that it’s whatever .

Mrhappyone
I think, as far as most guys are concerned, there are 2 kinds of breasts: the kind we can get our hands - and other things- on, which are our favorite; and the kind we can’t get our hands on, which are our second favorite.

ionsawmill
I had a coworker once who was an AA if anything, and she was sexy as fuck. She had a dancer’s body, with long legs and arms, and narrow hips. Hot-cha-cha!

oralwalt
I like them a little saggy with long nipples! Let her sit on me and drop one nipple at a time in my mouth.
BiDave6969
As a man, I have no preference. It’s the attitude of the woman that makes any size breast enjoyable. As a crossdresser...I like mine to be big and bouncy!

Marcy
I would just like mine put back where they . Natural are best!!

Interests:

Cum On Tits
What is it that makes cumming on a woman's breasts so exciting -- especially if she really gets into it? I just love it. I love to see it, and I love to do it. One of my favorite memories is being with a couple where he and I took turns between her mouth and pussy, and then watching each other and slowing the pace so we would both cum at the same time, and both of us shooting all over her breasts. It was so erotic, especially watching her hold her breasts up so we could cover them....
Tit Fucking
I absolutely LOVE a cock between my breasts! Being only 4'11" with huge breasts, I have even done it standing up! Fun!Kiss
Breast Play
Love rubbing breasts with another girl and feeling her slightly warmer breasts pressed against mine.
A Cups
The best nipples I have ever played with were on A cup size breasts. They were so very sensitive and I loved them. A woman with small breasts are very very sexy and need all the attention that I can give them.....
Breast Enhancement
Yes, I'm all for breast enhancement. I've been growing my own breasts for over a year. For me it's too late to change my mind. I have breasts with good size nipples. I use nipple twisters o enhance them. I'm also shrinking my little white dick. Lindawantabe
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
I would love to be fucked while eating another girls pussy and then hit from be hind while kissing a female's breasts. I love nice full breasts.