1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Head needed bad

Hector365
Hampton Buckroe area iso swarm mouth to cum in. Please let me know if you are the best at sucking and swallowing I will play in your hair and tell you I love you .. hmu

Lemmesuck420
Im down by buckroe id come suck you off

Interests:

Oral Pleasures
South Carolina head needed
Guys Who Eat Cum
Lopve to Suck a Cock and have a Man Grab my Head and hold it as he pumps in and out of me making me his private slave for needed service whenever he calls and needs to empty a Hot Load of Cum and wants a Mouth to put it in. Make me takwe what his wife of Girlfriend wont.
Bang My Husband
My exwife had me get her a straponand i found out i loved being fucked.We went on to our first 3some.We met him and i agreed to try it.She was sucking him as she told me to join her.Igot to watch up close and took his dick in my hand and stroked it .Iwas so hot as it got bigger she pushed my face to his big cock .I became a slut as i took more i wanted to make him cum.She began to talk and tell me how good i looked sucking him Then she started spanking me and told him i needed my as fucked.I was ready Itold him she was right and i crawled on top and got ready .She put his 8'' cock head against my ass .She oiled us up and i set down on it and felt him slip in.I went wild as i bounst up and down.After a bit i felt him begin to cum so i got off and took him in my mouth and got my first tast....
Anal Toys
Bbc needed
Blowjobs
Needed badly
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
Guys, invite me over for that MFM thing for her and I can without notice start givng you head,then say........." hey, can he give me head".....trust me it works...I also have a girl freind and she saw a guy give me head in our 3-sum and then he asked if I could suck him and she said......sure....its amazing......guys...great way to get into mfm bi fun!!!! let me know in Baltimore or Frederick or Johnstown, PA