2. Forum
  3. Find some one to suck

Davewolf
Looking for some one to suck my cock

mommysissy
I would be happy to meet up with you. Can you host? We are close to one another

Interests:

Men That Want To Suck Cock
I have sucked a few cocks in my day, but find it hard to find some one for a weekly suck. Anyone in the S. Fl. are hit me up. I`ll suck you dry. No recp. needed. Just a hard cock full of yummy cum.
Mushroom Hunting
well i love all kinds of mushrooms.. the ones you cut up and cook with, and the others that are better just sucked on. The ones that you suck on can be found in the dark too... usually in pants... I like those because after you suck on them longer enough you receive this wonderful liquid that comes spurting out. the ones you suck cannot be harvested from there place of origin. You simply find them, uncover it and suck it while its still attached to it growing place... the best part is, you can keep it and suck on it over and over, and over...plus this type of mushroom has these 2 delicious balls attached to the bottom of the stem... you can suck those too. happy hunting.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Would like to find a women on this site between the age of 35-55. Who loves big black cocks as much as I do. And find a black bi stud and we both suck his massive BBC together and fuck like crazy.
Gay Orgy
I would love to find a gay orgy going on in the twin cities Minnesota area. I Would love to find some hot college and jock men to suck and fuck.
Rest Stops
Would love to here from anyone, in my area where I can find a rest stop to suck or get fucked by truckers, in Binghamton area, where can I find a good place to do that?
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
I just simply love to go to the rest areas and find a totally stranger and suck him off. Damn just thinking about it makes me want to put on my high heels and go find a rest area.