HERE IS MINE!

Poolman1965
You show yours
WelshCockLover
Here ya go

Usedbyothers
Ol girl clit sneeeekin out!

iwantanaloralsex
TO DAVEWOLF!! SURE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK ON YOURS!!!

Sweetdick71
Nice dicks

Mymouthwantsyou
Mine is hard

Bihubbyandwifepa
Some hot cocks

midnitekowboy
suck it please

Interests:

Selfsuck
when I was around 25 I was sitting at home and jacking off. my cock was just throbbing hard. I reached around the back of my legs with my hands. and pulled myself down till my lips just touched the head of my cock. I couldn't believe I was able to do this. as I practiced at it more and more. and I got more flexible at doing this. I was able to take more and more of my throbbing hard cock in my own mouth. and as more time went on. I was able to take almost all my hard cock in my wet warm mouth. I could feel the head of my own cock start down my throat. but the best feeling of all. was feeling my throbbing hard cock exploding in my own cock hungry mouth. feeling my hot creamy cock cum shooting over and over into the back of my mouth and throat. I was able to suck my own cock off up to my 40s. but now I can only hold my open mouth about an inch or 2 over the top of my hard cock. and jack my cock cum into my open mouth. I think that's why I enjoy the feel of a mans cock in my mouth . . . . .
M-F-M Threesome
yep us too. We are looking for a bi guy to have fun with. No flakes. We have had one great time with a guy and would like another. Our first time was totally hot. We meet and guy when we were out of town . We took him back to our hotel room for more drinks. It kinda started with me and my guy touching and kissing . We invited the guy over to us were we all started kissing. Before I knew it I had two really hard cocks. he asked my man to fuck me so he could watch. He began touching me and my guy . While I was getting fucked he began to lick my mans balls and ass. My guy slid his hard cock out of me and they started have fun . It was hot . My man sucks cock so good . I like to watch. After they cam we took out our toys. i started using my vibrator for them .My man cock got hard fast . I was touching they guy when my guy put his hard cock in me . The guy got really hard so I began to suck his cock.I like dd . and he had never done that so we invited him in. My guy took my ass and I put the other guy cock in my very wet pussy . It felt so good. I cam so many time as we all did. We finished with a shower so I thought . When the guy wanted to try something he had never done before. Anal with a guy. I began to touching him and make his dick really hard again . he started fingering me. my man began to j/o the guy . Touching his ass . I joined him . Teasing him making him want it more. after lubbing him up nice my man put his hard cock in his ass it was so hot to watch. I pleasured myself while I watched. They both cam very hard. It was hot and we want to play again . We have had threesome with girls but nothing like that. Any one up for some fun.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I just wish that I was sucking on a big hard cock right now or even just a small hard cock.I just wish that I was sucking all of your cock's right now!!!!!Cum On! Just let me show you what it feel's like to really have your cock sucked untill you can't stand it no more!(please,I really do love to suck cock).:-P
M-M-F Threesome
I have had many mmf 3somes and loved every minute of them. Nothing like sucking cock with a woman and sharing that hard cock. Its even better when you have two warm hungry mouths slobbering over your hard cock. I just love it.
Glory Holes
I was in an ABS in Denver recently and went into the back where the booths are. I stepped into one that I knew had someone else on the other side, unzipped and pulled out my cock and started stroking. The guy immediately got down on his knees and watched me get my cock hard. He put his fingers through the GH, the universal sign for, "please slide your cock thru so I can suck it for you". I slid long, hard, fat, cock through and was met my a warm, wet mouth that immediately engulfed my cock. He sucked it, stroked it and deep throated it for a while then drew off it...he held my cock though and slid a condom over it, then backed his hot, tight asshole over my cock and started fucking himself on and off my stiff cock. I just stood there, my balls pressed against the GH while he fucked himself...it took only about 5 minutes and I moaned, stiffened while my cock spurt cum inside the condom. Then I pulled out of his ass. He turned around and slid his cock through the GH and it was my turn...so I took him in my mouth and sucked his hard cock...it was about 6 in so I could easily take it all the way into my mouth while I fondled his balls. He squirted his load in no time.Mmm...I still get hard and wet remembering that ....like I am now.
All Men Orgies
Makes me hard to think of 4 or 5 men naked doing anything. Sucking cock, getting sucked. On my knees a tongue in my asshole as i suck my first cock. Them feel my virgin man pussy being opened up by a nice hard cock. U can tell i really want this to happen