2. Forum
  3. Any Group sucking in Florida
ChrisCofCalf
Any Group sucking in Florida?

Bifixing
What part of Florida?

Interests:

Group Masturbation
It's a great experience being naked in a group of guys with all stroking and beating off our manmeat in front of each other. Then if you want more, we usually paired off or had a group get together for the sucking, fucking, fisting, or whatever you got into. Good times!
All Men Orgies
I live in Hampton Roads, Va there used to be a social group called Men In Tidewater enjoying Nudism/ was a medium sized group of mostly gay ably there would be groups of guys sucking each other...I miss those days.
Bisexual Sex Group
Would love to find a Bisexual sex group in South Florida. If anyone knows of one please let me know.
All Male Orgy
If anyone planing a group in south Florida’s give me a call. Want to top n bottoms all night
Bisexual Sex Group
Joe, me too! Would love to find a Bisexual sex group in South Florida. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Lets start one!
All Men Orgies
I am ready to play with a room full of men as the group cock sucking slave. Lots of hard dicks and balls for me to service and have all cum in my mouth and on my face. I am in Athens, Tennessee and ready to service a group.