1. BisexualPlayground ā€ŗ
  2. Forum ā€ŗ
  3. Cam with a dominate older man
Joshiscool4u
Would like to cam with a verbal/dominate older man. I am 27wm, and have access to toys and female clothing when my roommate is out please send me a message and we can add each other. Iā€™m new to this but get so turned on by the thought!
Joshiscool4u
Never found anyone

Stephenpamela
Sorry šŸ™ you will

Interests:

Age Play
I always love to fuck older men have them dominate me and spank me and treat me like a dirty little school girl whore!!! I would also like to be dominated by a older mommy who is jealous of her hot slutty daugher!!
Anal Cream Pies
hello , I live in North Georgia and I`m looking for dominate couple , dominate male or dominate females that I could be a feminized sissy slut for
Father Daughter Role Play
I am looking for a much older man or women to totally dominate me or a younger girl who wants to be dominated!!
Female Lead Relationships
I so want to Have a FLR!! Iā€™m a Feminine Submissive BI Sissy Bitch.. hope to hear from Older Dominate women?? Thank u šŸ’•šŸ‘—šŸ’„šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘±ā€ā™€ļøš Ÿ‘ šŸ‘„šŸ’…šŸ”’šŸ‘©ā€ā¤ļøā€ šŸ’‹ā€šŸ‘©
60's
older men need sex too. I'm 70 and will service any man with a man size Cock. Dominate She Males and women with a strap on. Lindawantabe
69 With A Strap On
hello I live in North Georgia and I am looking for dominate couple or dominate female to help me be the sissy I was ment to be