Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Going on cruise
Nismolock
How can I tell if a another guy or couple is interested into bi sexaul stuff what are the sign to look for

SirHumpAlot
I too was curious about cruising so I googled it and surprisingly read a good article on where and how to cruise..

DauntlessOperator
I wish I knew. Lmao! I met a lot of dudes recently. I met a motorcyclist at the grocery store the other day and we hit it about his into each other twice last time was at checkout...
After the experience, I know we vibed and I could not place it. I do not think he could either. Thinking about it it felt like when two Immortals meet in the Highlander franchise.
Secret6869
Two things to look for. One is attending a friends of Dorothy gathering listed in the daily schedule. It is for people who want to meet others open to same sex relationships. Probably mostly gay people attend but it open to anyone who wants to check it out. Next, if you see a cabin that has a magnet or sign of an upside down pineapple on the door, it is a signal that they are open to the singing lifestyle.
I hope this helps.
Secret6869
Sorry. Auto correct changed some things.
Two things to look for. One is attending a friends of Dorothy gathering listed in the daily schedule. It is for people who want to meet others open to same sex relationships. Probably mostly gay people attend but it is open to anyone who wants to check it out. Next, if you see a cabin that has a magnet or sign of an upside down pineapple on the door, it is a signal that they are open to the swinging lifestyle.
I hope this helps.

Fredka
Would LOVE to go on a gay cruise with you darling can't take my eyes off your beautiful cock
SDThreeToes
In Wisconsin check out
NCN CAMPGROUND in Black River Falls Wisconsin.
Fun place to camp and play.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Cruising
LOL! Somehow I don't think that this is the "cruising" I thought it was, isn't it more like, looking around particular places for other horny people? Well, I guess you can "cruise" on a "cruise" too LOL!
Cruising
If Your Cruising in Philly pa or Going on a Exotic Vacation to a Fantasy Island ? And Your Looking For a Sissy Bisexual Bottom Boy to Join With You ? I am an Exhibitionist Who Love's to Dress-up and Do some Fantasy Role-Playing for My Voyeur Friend's who would Love to see me to get all Dressed up as a Sweet little Daddy's Girl... Oh Yes At Home or on a Cruise-Ship ? I am a Very Fun Person to get to know Both on Line and Off Line... and to get to know Me ? All you Have to Do is Just Say Hello Dennis My Friend How are You Doing ? and Oh Sweet Yes I am Very OK with Getting Caught on Video Tape or in Some Photos of Me Getting all Dressed-up Walking Around as Daddy's Little Sissy Girl with a Bit of My Naked Sweet Sissy Tight Ass Showing For My Voyeur Friend's To Remember Our Private Cruise Encounter Again and Again ... Bye 4 Now --- Dennis ...
Cruising
We been on our first cruise to the caribbean. It was a year ago now and we both enjoy it and looking forward to doing it again. Sure would liked to have some lifestyle couples along with us too. :)
Travel
Going on a panama canal cruise in Sep on Princess....hope to meet someone onboard for a little fun...
All Male Orgy
That is on my bucket list right along with gay cruise, for as long as I have been an adult and sucking cocks, I have wanted to experience an all-male orgy, always having a dick in my mouth while always having one deep in my tight little ass. Sounds like pure fun to me.
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Salisbury North Carolina here! I travel frequently in the area and cruise to Minnesota and Florida at least once a year. I would love to serve a couple and make them both cum over and over! I am a motorcycle rider, a sailor, and an old home restorer! Drop me a line.

Sign Up For Free