Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. group fun
jk1975
besides looking for trans ild like to find couples for threesomes close by would be awesome but would travel who would like to fuck my ass and give a bj and ill do the same

Gcj715
I sent you mail. 100% interested, husband plays too, and have a good group of friends we could find to compliment our interests

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Group Masturbation
How about a group in the San Francisco East Bay? Anything running now? I've just started a MEETUP group for over 35 year olds (men & women) called: "MUCH AGO ABOUT NOTHING" and the slogan is "A NEW KIND OF PLEASURE: GROUP MASTURBATION." No bites yet, but hopefully ppl will contact me.
All Male Orgy
Looking group of gay men sioux city iowa having sex party email me want join group
South Carolina
I am looking for couples or single males to get together with. Also would like to get some kind of group, or club started, so that people can get together for fun and group parties.
Forced To Suck Cock
This is one of my favorites... I want to be forced to suck cock, prefer it be a lady, group of ladies, or a group of guys making me do it.
Bisexual Orgy
So- in lower SC near GA- sane MWC with bioral male and we have enjoyed group sex with our regular swinging friends and would love to get together a group with bi-oral males for some hotel fun
Bukkake
I love bukake, been trying to get a group of hung guys to feed me lots of cock and leave me dripping with cum. Anyone have a group that would like to use me as a cumdump? NW detroit suburbs, HUNGRY FOR CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign Up For Free