Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Suck cock Bay Area
thefishh
I want some. Give it to me.

Fredka
the beard and stache 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Bisexual Bottoms
I'm in need of a good fucking! I suck a lot of cock, but every so often, I need filled with big cock and load! I have a tight ass, but it stretches nicely! If you're up for it, let me suck you hard and then ride your cock even harder! Southern Michigan, Chicago area, and Milwaukee area, will be an easy set up!
Cum Swallowing
i love to suck hard throbbing cock and swallow a guys cum then have hime fuck my asshole till he cums again then i suck his cock clean any in plymouth mass area? i need cock and cum bad please e=mail if interested
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I love to suck cock have been enjoying cock for many years for some reason can't find cocks to suck in the New Orleans lakefront area. A nice 7 inch cock would be great start then bigger and bigger the cock very open minded LaughingHug:-D
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
Want a woman to watch me suck cock, or make me suck cock. Any girls in the Niagara ON area interested?
First Time With A Guy
Want to try to suck a cock and make it cumm in my mouth never done it before maybe a little scared Lynchburg va area let me know if you want to have me try to suck your cock
Oklahoma
Looking to suck a cock any cock around Edmond Guthrie area will come to you am very submissive love worshipping cock. Trans cock is an extreme turn on make me your sissy

Sign Up For Free