Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anal Advice
Thickdick2101
So I’ve been using a machine and practicing taking big dicks is there anyway to make my tight little ass a lil bit easier so it doesn’t hurt every single time?
MuchTooCurious
I would love to see some videos
6inchchub
Plenty of lube and when it goes in, push a little like you're trying to fart. I find that opens up the entrance a little and severely eases pain. I recommend a lube called Tushy. Nice and slick and numbs the hole slightly.

Fredka
s and lube ... start off small ... work your way up with the dildos 412 209 8890
CorenCorias
My ex told me her position helped and she told me after I got her horny enough the pain didn't matter
MuchTooCurious
My first time was on top so I could control the pace. I agree with 6inchchub that pushing down like you are pushing a bowel movement helps open the sphincter . . . or just get more turned on . . .

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Anal Stretching
Wow LOVE these posts. For some reason - don't know why, I've always loved the idea of being opened up really far. The fist for me is the ultimate turn on but I have no idea how to get my ass that stretched. I'm married and my wife thinks anything anal is dirty. We used to be swingers at NW in Lynnwood and that was fantastic, she got to eat and play with girls but I was never allowed to play with the boys :( How do I convince her to let me have some cock too and how do I get her to help me get my ass open enough for her fist. (I wish) Any advice would really be appreciated. Tony
Anal Sex
We have enjoyed anal sex for close to 20 years. Danny has always had a fetish for anal, and slowly introduced Carol to it. We practise anal sex on a very regular basis, and have introduced many men (and some women) to their first anal sex experience. A little twist on anal sex that all couples should try.....take a good vibrator and put it in the guys ass, turn it up ALL the way! The guy lies on his back, and lets the woman get on top. The vibration travels right through the guy, into his penis, it's amazing! ...for both partners. Danny & Carol
Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Heading to Cleveland. Any advice
Gay Women Looking For Male Friends
Anyone from ohio? Need advice from a lady..
Girl On Girl While Men Watch
I am a newbie to this and would love some advice

Sign Up For Free