Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. couple looking for bi male to fuck husband
Domwifesissyhubs
Couple wants a well hung man to fuck and play with husband while wife watches and gives instructions, possibly joins or masturbates

BiDocAndVixie
Wish you were our neighbors

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
We are a happily married couple eagerly looking to meet a single bi-male or bi-couple in Citrus County FL. I love to watch my husband suck another man's hard throbbing cock! We have met with another couple before but the male was not bisexual. Looking for that full bisexual experience....email us!
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Looking for a Bi-Curious or Bi-Sexual male for easy going couple. Wife has been very active in the lifestyle. My husband is now interested in joining me with another male. Looking for someone that will show him the pleasures that he is seeking. The person will have to be comfortable with both of us present and must be willing to participate with both myself and my husband. I interested e-mail us and let us know if you are interested.
Anal Sex
we are looking for a male or two males who are willing to humiliate and violate my husband while i watch and who are willing to fuck my pussy while my husband watches
Cunnilingus
I enjoy having my pussy eating out by male or female why my husband is fucking me with his cock it feel so good if anyone would like to take about this please let me know or if you would like to try it with us sometime I would enjoy having you if you are a male I like for you to fuck me as well why my husband eat my pussy FlowerKiss
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
looking for a couple with a bi-curious or bi-minded male who has a wife who would like to watch her husband sucked off or him sucking another male,also 2 males performing 69,She can even get into the action as well.a real oral 3 some.
Cuckold
Need a mature couple who wants me to fuck wife while husband sucks me while I fuck her

Sign Up For Free