Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. MANDINGO Birthday Surprise
RogerTinaHOLE
My wife's birthday is coming up soon and I would LOVE to get a couple BBC to make her cream and squirt.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Threesomes
I'm looking to surprise my hubby for his birthday with a sweet lady giving me their best! Then the three of us will roll in the sheets!
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Had my 18th surprise birthday day gang bangs at bush river adult bookstore in MD took 12 loads in my ass and countless I ate even ate a pussy great place and was farting out cum all night anything you want you can find there
18-21 Female
Hi all I am straight female from Boston Ma looking for a bisexual female in my area to help me surprise my BF on his birthday. He has been wanting to see a girl on girl action and I really want to make his fantasy come true. If anyone out there willing to help me please contact me at
18-21 Female
hi my name is cookie 22 years old and i am looking for a women to have fun with me and my man who is 28 years old. his birthday is oct 23 and i am trying to have a good time for his birthday.:-D
Men Eating Cum
It was 3 years ago and it was my best guy friends birthday, whole group of people were there but I was staying over his house that night while his parents were away. After everyone left we were talking about everything sex especially gay sex. He mentioned that he always wanted to suck a guys dick and I said okay I undid my pants and said go for it, it is your birthday after all. He said lets go to my room so we have a bed to do it on, he got undressed. I walked over to him started rubbing his cock pushed down on the bed sucked him off til he came in my mouth it was so amazing. One thing led to another and we spent the whole night fucking each other, probaly one of the best nights ever. Since that day I have loved the taste of cum in my mouth.
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
WOW, I wish someone we give me eight guys for a birthday present for me. Hug

Sign Up For Free