1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Taking your first load of cum
biguy19054
What was it like to take your first load of cum ? did you like it? were you nervous ? I want to try it soon ,, whats it like ?

jachat7
I took my first load in as if I had done it before. I just told the first guy I was with that when he was ready to cum, just cum without tell me he was going to. When his cock got rock hard in my mouth and his back stiffened up, hearing him moan, I was suspecting he was about to cum, he did, it was awesome!

remle1963
I was kinda nervous when i started sucking him he cam a lot i had spit some out kinda of strong taste it stayed with me some time

hornyforcock
I sucked this guys cock when got off didn't even taste it his cock was pretty much in the throat so my tongue never got any cum it went right down and I swallow

Getin
Have not reached the point letting guys cum in my mouth. A good friend was sucking me off recently and she said my cum was really good. It had a "sweet" taste. Unlike other guys that have a sometimes hard to swallow cum. HER WORDS: " that was a mouthful sweetened cum juice". Can't be certain of her taste test. Maybe we all should get together for a "CUM TASTING PARTY" lol

davepsl1
havnt tried it yet either

oldboner1
It makes me feel dirty and thats really sexy love the sleazey feeling can't get enough, yum.

BiBill93001
My first time swallowing a hot load of cum was in High School, I tried marijuana with a black class mate, I was stoned and asked to see his cock, wondering if it was as big as he bragged about. Sure enough it was around 8" and a perfect head on it, I couldn't resist touching it, when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down until his cock was right at my lips, he told me to open my mouth, I did and my my surprise I let him push his cock deep in my throat, I choked and he relaxed his grip on my head and started to pull out when I mumbled don't and started licking and sucking his cock, suddenly he moaned and filled my mouth with so much cum it was all over my lips and face, I swallowed and really enjoyed the taste so I kept sucking him clean, even licking his stomach and down to his balls to get all of it......needless to say we spent many more sessions with me sucking and swallowing, I still to this day enjoy pleasing Black men
Azbi63
I found it to taste better if you suck and do not open your mouth to let air in . I think the warmer it is the better the flavor . True.
educatedtongue
Took my first load from a married guy when l was 17. Told me his wife didn't like to go down on him....still love them uncut and hairy and love them to lay their dick on my tongue while I hold their balls and know they're watching their load shoot down my throat
educatedtongue
if you want to talk about how l love to suck and swallow call me and let me hear you cum on the phone when l get your fucking cock good and hard.

bipms
I loved my first load of another man's cum. Been eating my own for a long time. I was a little nervous the first time. Wondered if it would be as sweet as mine. It was different but tasted great. Is was a small load. Later I would enjoy big loads that filled my mouth. Mmmmm

BiGuyPDX
The taste of the delicious pre-cum got me excited for the load. It still does!!!!
ricki007
my first time i was on my knees sucking this guys big cock i could feel his cock getting harder and harder, i was waiting for him to cum down my throat but instead he took his cock out of my mouth and had a handful of my hair with one hand and he starting shooting big thick ropes of cum all over my face i dont think this guy had came in a month because that was one huge load of cum and i fucking love it. i turned into a cum slut right then and there, damn i want a hot load right now just thinking about it.
Jerrwayne
My first load was when I was 11..my moms boyfriend....msg me and I will tell you more

Hungrycocksucker
I swallowed my first load when I was 13 and my older friend was a massive cummer.mMmm yummy!

cbiclyde
The first time I had a guy cum in my mouth was a few years ago. Met him on , talked him to stopping by my place after he got done work, he did. Took him to the bedroom, I got nude, he didn't at first, but instead started sucking me. I told him I wanted his cock, and he took his clothes off, I had him sit on my chest and took his cock in my mouth, and started sucking and licking it. After about 10 min's he said I'm going to cum and wanted to pull out. No way was I going to let him do that, so I grab his ass cheeks and pulled him even more into my mouth and kept sucking, I wanted that cum in my mouth, needed to taste my first load! He started to moan and his cock got harder and I felt the first pulse of cum coming up the shaft! I took it all! d it, but it didn't have much of taste, kinda bland.

Truckingcdd
I haven't had my first yet,but I am looking forward to the first taste!

Bifunforfun
I haven't yet want to

Newbieonhere
I can not say anything about it because I have never had it from the source. I had cream pies before which I love. I am looking forward to it happening someday but so far it has not. Will let you know if this post is still on the Forum.

bim51
It was even better than I had imagined. The taste is secondary to the feeling of making another man cum. Nothing quite like it.

NakidKirk1
I was very young when my older brother and 3 of his friends used me as a cum slut. They were 12/13 ish and only dripped a little cum but I liked it. Later as a broke college kid I decided to suck cock for money. I had a guy if I would suck him without a condom(I always insisted on it before). I agreed but told him not to cum in my mouth. He was a beautiful man with a cock that fit my mouth like a glove and I was rock hard as he started to tense up. I knew he was about to cum so I grabbed his ass and would not let him pull out. He got the message and grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth hard and came a few moments later. I was so excited that I came the moment I started swallowing his huge load. I got out of his car and just sat there on the sidewalk for over an hour exhausted by how much fun I had had. I jerkoff to this memory often

lettermanb
I have sucked a few cocks , and have thought about swollowing , but , I am afraid i might get a disease ?? Have any of you thought about this ?

floppy2
My first was with a guy at the pier in town park. I was sucking and licking his head and he kept puling back and then i would resume. I felt his cock get real hard and he started to thrust harder he told me he was cumming but I was so horney I wouldn't stop and he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed it all, it was great. Have had many more I love it. Wish I could get some now.

iwant2bintn
I love the way it feels when a hot load shoots down my throat, nothing like it. Awesome, awesome
Dirty6Mind9Guy
Took my college GF to an adult theater, my first time ever going and hers. We ended up fucking and a few guys started jacking off, Julie begged me to swallow a load. d it.!

sweetwad
I was just 13 and had only been masturbating for a couple years. Small wads but it felt great to cum. I was in the Cub Scouts and we had a clubhouse in a tree in one of the guys yards.
We started taking girls up there to have them jack us off and watch us cum. Before long one of them asked to lick up the stray jizz and she showed all of us how to suck cock and make us shoot big loads. One afternoon during the summer, I was up there with a couple of friends and we decided to have a jack off contest. I won for biggest wad and my buddy reached over, took my cock in his hand and began to beat me off! It was so fuckin' hot that I shot within a couple strokes and the smell of my cum just turned me on again!! As that summer progressed, we began to suck each other off and there was never a question about swallowing each others wads!! To this day, I never question any one about swallowing their cum---it just tastes so fuckin' good!!

njbiman4u
First time I swallowed cum was awesome. I was sucking my friends cock and he got rock hard and started moaning. I grabbed his ass and would not let him go until I got his warm load. It made me feel so slutty, I loved it
Tinsilrion
My first time I was 17 and was camping out in a backyard tent with a neighbor who was a couple years older than me. He had brought out a Playboy magazine and we were looking at it using the flashlight. We were both in sleeping bags with just our underwear on. He made a comment that he had a "throbbing boner" and he pulled back the sleeping bag and his shorts showed a large erection that he slipped out the top of the waist band. It had to be a good 10 inches of hardness. The pictures also had me hard, so I threw back my covers as well thinking we would probably jack off since we had done that before camping out. He reached over and wrapped his hand around my cock and stroked it. My heart was pounding in my chest as I reached over and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft. It throbbed and he asked if I had ever sucked a cock. I said no, never thought about it, but I was so horny right then I said I'd like to try it. So he had me lay on my back and he straddled my chest with me head propped up on a pillow. He leaned forward until the head of his cock was just touching my lips and I could feel a wetness on the tip. My tongue came out and I licked the head. By the light of the flashlight in the tent I could see his shaft and balls. He leaned forward and the whole head slid into my mouth. He told me to slide my tongue over my bottom teeth so they wouldn't scratch his shaft. I remember swirling my tongue around this big cock head in my mouth and then he slid in a little further and then pulled back. He moaned and said that felt good and to keep swirling my tongue around the head as he gave short thrusts into my mouth. My hands were on his thighs as he stroked back and forth into my mouth. He was making pleasure sounds, low moans, as he stroked faster and he now had his hands holding my head. I could feel his balls touching my chin when he slid in. I tightened my lips on his shaft and swirled my tongue around the head when he pulled back each time. I was actually pulling him forward a bit as he stroked in and was taking him deeper. My own cock was standing straight and hard and his hand was stroking it as I sucked him. He tasted so good and remember tasting a sweet, salty flavor some as he pulled back and my tongue slid over the head. I could feel his cock throbbing each time he pushed forward. Then he said I am going to cum and he held my head and I felt his cock get harder or swell. He moaned and as I swirled my tongue around the head I felt a strong, hot spurt hit the roof of my mouth. He shoved the shaft in further and I could feel it pulse as several more heavy spurts spilled into my mouth. It was warm, thick, creamy, and slightly salty. I continued to swirl my tongue around the head as he pulsed a couple more times. He pulled his cock from my mouth and holding it he rubbed the head back and forth on my lips. He then asked me if I liked his cock. I said yes that was the hottest thing I had ever done and I even enjoyed the taste of his cum and the feel of it spurting in my mouth. He gave me this big smile and turned around and took my cock into his mouth all the way down and began to stroke and suck me as I had done him. It didn't take long before I was filling his mouth with my own intense release. I looked over at him and he was hard again! Yum, I thought and pulled him back over my face in the 69 position, opened my mouth, and his cock just sort of dropped right into my mouth. My head was tilted back with the pillow under my neck. He was able to easily stroke his cock back and forth through my tight lips. His big balls would rest against my forehead each time. He was stroking in and out of mouth and saying he was really going to fill mouth. When he came, he came hard and I felt the first shot hit my throat and I swallowed, then more thick creamy spurts filled my mouth and felt some run out and down my cheeks as he shoved his shaft in as far as I could handle. What a huge hot load went down my throat! I was hooked.

Luvcummm
My first time when he started to shoot just the head of his dick was in my mouth he pulled it out as he was shooting all over my face and behind my head and on the wall it was one huge load have been a cum lover every sense he used his dick to rub come into my mouth it was so hot and tasty

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm i was 13 all dressed up in my moms sexxy red lace bra and panties my step dad cot me and said you want to be a grl ill treat you like one and pulled his big hard cock out and said suck it and I did and loved it he held my head as he was cumin in my mouth mmm soo good bern hooked on dressing up and suckin cock ever since

SloStroker4U
I was 15 and my best friend and I decided to trade blow jobs. We agreed we wouldn't cum in each others mouth. I sucked him a bit and he sucked me a bit. He didn't like it, but I loved sucking him. It became a regular thing for us to play with and suck each other. One day he announced, "I'm gonna cum!" and I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me as I moaned "mummmmmmm" and he shot in my mouth. I had eaten lots of my own cum, but this was the first time I tasted another man's cum. I loved it. I swallowed his load almost daily for two years.
CKSUKER58
My first time swallowing was the first time I sucked cock. I was not planning on him cumming in my mouth . I was going to let him shoot it on my face. But he had the back of my head and pulled me in just as he was swelling up to shoot and thrust in. I had no choice but to swallow he shot 3 big loads in my mouth. I was happy he did that. d the taste of his cum.

BiDiscreteMaleMD
I was 17 for my first time. He came in my mouth so fast that I had no choice but to swallow it. I didn't really notice the taste but I had repeat sessions with him and enjoyed swallowing his salty load.

playfullybi2000
I love the taste of cum. to share it with my partner(s).

tygrwolfeWindingroad
For all these folks who love the taste, we Thank You!! But seriously, a persons diet can greatly influence the taste. Try sweet fruits such as pineapple and strawberries to make yours yummy. Try to avoid fatty foods and dairy.

SloStroker4U
I am on a high fat low carb diet (no sugars) and my cum still tastes the same as it always has.

Billy4fun2
Oh how I enjoy remembering my first load wow.....I was 15 partying my ass off with 2 older guys they were in their mid 20's at a hotel and before the night was over 2 more gents came to party as well around same ages of the other 2 anyway before it was all said and done I walked out of that hotel the next morning and I remembered sucking off 4 cocks and I remember I had swallowed down 3 huge loads and 1 guys shot a large load all over my face and I was basically hooked from then on and since then I have swallowed or spit out many loads and to this day now 64 I still enjoy having a cock build up a nice large load and explode it down my throat and filling my mouth. Yum
Jaxxx
I tasted and swallowed the first time I sucked. In hindsight, I was set up, but that was probably a good thing. I used to dream about getting sucked, but never thought that I would like to suck myself. I had a buddy that we had been looking at rather tame and old for the mid 70s tit mags and stroking each other off. I called him up to see if it was cool to come over and "you know what", as we called it between ourselves. He told me he had a new mag with color pics and pussy shots and that his parents wouldn't be home for a couple hours. I wasted no time going across the street. I let myself in and found him already naked and his cock was already hard from looking at the magazine. I got instantly hard seeing his cock. By this time the mags were more foreplay, as once we got started, it was more about watching and feeling each other's cocks. But this was new. Hot women with spread pussies had our cocks dripping without having touched them. As we got towards the center, the next woman was with a man. There was 2 pages of various poses. When he turned the page, there was a full page close up of her sucking his cock. I said wow, that's hot. He took his cue and said I'll suck you, if you suck me. But instead of trying to talk me into it, he just bent over and started to blow me. It felt amazing. It wasn't long before I told him I was going to cum. I expected him to jerk me off, but he kept going. I cum really hard in his mouth and he swallowed it all. I soon realized it was my turn. I really didn't feel ready, but fair was fair. I licked his head and like most, was surprised it tasted good. The sweetness of his pre cum and the feeling of his head on my tongue was actually nice. So I sucked him much as he had just done to me. When he said he was cumming, I finished him just like he had done. I thought that if sucking his cock would get mine sucked, it wasn't such a bad deal. Apparently my cock agreed, as I noticed I was already hard again. We sucked each other several times that day and over 1000 times over the next couple years. Would be nice to have a friend like that again.
ilikeskin69
I was in my early 60's he was native American Indian uncut. He answered my craigslist ad on Christmas Eve in a motel in Missoula Montana. Best Christmas present ever.
Tony4321
Haven’t swallowed a load but I am excited to try
Amberslut
I had my ass and legs spread wide
As I deepthroated his cock and when he said he was cumming, I went all the way down, and felt him cum in my mouth and it almost made me cum

hb606060
I have been eating my own cum for years,finally got the chance just a few weeks ago the fellow came to my place undid his pants and I started to suck him
after about 10 min. he started thrusting harder I felt his balls get tight and I felt his cum hit the back of my throat did not know if I was going to like it but the taste
was amazing as I moved it around in my mouth and then swallowed and now I'm hooked

Feedmeblack
I got on my knees, and swallowed like he told me. Im looking for my second ever load
Ronwill
My first was on fishing trip with friend David teasing about bait I sucked him and swallowed all I could any time my girl was away I had to have his cum

Sandy13
cant wait to take my first load and forced to swallow

Want2try2suck
I tool my first load when i was 12 And it was from a older nephew. He just shot his load in my mouth and held my head down on it till I swallowed. And then One day he had me lay down on the bed face down and he said he wanted to put his dick in between my thighs . He put some lube on his cock and then laid down on top of me and pinned me down and stuck it in my ass. He had a 9 in cock that was thick and he fucked my ass and shot his load deep in my ass. The feeling of his shooting in my ass and filling me it up was unforgettable Well that all stopped at age 16 And now 39 years later and just a few hours ago i got my first load and swallowed it all . And damn i liked it

Try55
I always wanted to I can't wait till it happens I won't spill a drop I lived with a girl for fourteen years she came home at lest three times a week from work full of cum and I licked her dry evey time I bet I eat another mans cum from her pussy 500 times over fourteen years

Try55
I love the taste a guys cum I love a big load I Never spill a drop

rbsmith2463
The first time I sucked cock I met the guy at a party. I was 30ish. Saw him changing. Small uncut cock. I had wanted to try so I asked and he said yes. He was soft so I got him hard. He didn't tell me he was going to cum. I was sucking and then he was cumming in my mouth. Thought I would hate it but I really liked it. I taste my own precum. I liked how he got really hard just before he came and the pulsating in my mouth as he was cumming. I swallowed. He was small. I've sucked a few guys who cum more and I try to swallow everything but can't sometimes. If you're going to suck a guys cock then at least try to swallow. Only way you'll know if you like it. I did.

TechnicalExtacy
I love when he puts hus hand on the back of my head right before he cums. I felt him pulsiing jet after jet in my mouth. It dribbled down my shirt. I was 13 he was 19. In his tool shed. I walked home , my sister said whats all over your shirt? She saw me come out of the shed wiping my mouth. Oh shit .! She started dating him about a month after ended up marrying him. Note: love when, ! yep! she knew everything

Wander774
I met and hooked up with this couple at a swing club, so we went to a room and me and the hubby laid down and started to 69, i guess since he was horny it didn't take him much time for his hard cock to spasm and get harder and i knew he was going to cum. So i picked up the pace and he shot a big load in my mouth, i savored it for a moment and then swallowed it and after that his wife wanted to kiss me and taste it and that was me hooked! Since then it's leed me to cum kissing and cum swapping and some very memorable times
Usemycock
From what I’ve been told by a couple of massage therapist that used to finish me off orally, I had a sweet load which they said was because of clean living, no smoking, drinking and always working out which processes more toxins. That’s what they claimed anyhow.

BiDocAndVixie
Man, what nice massage therapists! Only ones I know about is strictly hand job. And they swallow? I hope they get a nice tip.
Usemycock
Yes they swallowed every bit. I paid for the massage but the reality is that they were looking for guys to Suck. They were licensed but used CL to advertise in the M2M to get male clients that would be ok with them doing more than massage. Was so so nice.
Usemycock
Reading this thread is making me hot knowing you want cock and I love providing mine.

slutlee
i had to try my own first. it was ok but when i was finally force in an abs it was awesome I am not hooked.
CuriousBisexual50
I was 13. My friend and I would suck each other’s cock but never came. We just enjoyed having our hard cocks in each other’s mouths. I wanted to suck him until he filled my mouth but it never happened. He moved away I would be nice to find a suck buddy again.
bigtop123
had a big hard very young. Big head on it. mature man who was my friend one day asked to suck my dick. We were looking at porn mags. He took out my hard and went to work on it. his tongue swirled around it over and over. I just had to shoot out huge in his mouth. He then stood up and started french kissing me with my slick jizz and cum being tongued into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue as I ate my jizz all down.

Nikkisdikki
I jerkoff every day fuck my wife two or three times she's 39 I'm 62 I crossdress all day and fuck but I need to taste a cock harder than getting pissy lol I definitely want to suck a cock used to be a t girl or xd now I just want a sexy cock to suck

mark_468
You never forget the first one. I was 13 at a sleep over with a friend. A lot of times we'd have a group at his house and inevitably late at night someone would want to have a biggest dick contest. We'd all pop boners and dare each other to suck it. It was just a game. One time when it was just me and my friend we dared to do it at the same time. We got into a 69 position with him on top. I have a thick 8" cock and it was on the way to full size back then. Runs in the family. He had a tiny thin dick, maybe 2" hard. I felt his mouth touch the tip of my dick and I immediately took in his whole dick in my mouth. In just a few minutes of sucking and licking around to his balls he came in my mouth and I naturally swallowed. It was a small spurt and then a small ooze. I had no hesitation. We stopped after he came and I had no desire to cum myself. He asked if I liked it and I said yes. After that it was a regular thing for us to get into 69 when we got a chance and it was always me getting the mouthful of cum. Today, 45 years later, married with kids, I still give guys blowjobs to get that warm rush in my mouth, always sexy and yummy to swallow.

Interests:

Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I too, enjoy Blowjob a load of thick sticky cum out of my lovers hard throbbing Cock, :-P and eating a load of cum out of my wife or a female friends Pussy, :-P my cum up off a lover if I shoot a load on their stomach or back, and eating a freshly made anal creampie. I especially Love it when I know my wife is watching me and taking pictures of the action...
Men Who Shoot Huge Cum Loads
I just love taking big load of cum
Cumdump
I am she! I love going to parties and taking a load from everyone!
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I would love to suck a nice cock while my wife watches then drink his load. Or sucking another mans cock while his wife or sister or mom or whomever watches then me taking his load.
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Once when I was in college and travelling with my parents we pulled into a reststop. While i was taking a piss, this guy who was a truck driver stepped up to the urinal a couple down from me. He was watching me piss and gave me a good view of his cock. He kept getting harder. I'm not sure what came over me, I had never sucked a cock before but I walked over to the stall and he followed. I knew exactly what I wanted. He came into the stall with his semi-hard cock hanging out and shut the door. I went to work on it fast cuz my folks were waiting in the car. I licked and sucked that cock like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes, I worked it deep into the back of my throat and he was grabbing the back of my head. I was a hot, young preppy guy getting face fucked by this handsoime rugged trucker with an 7" tool. I started fondling his balls and then he shot his thick load into my mouth. I think most of it went straight down my throat cuz he was just fucking my mouth for all it was worth. I made sure I tasted his salty load cuz I was curious what my first load tasted like. I was sitting on the toilet and jacking my cock furiously, afraid we were taking too long. Then he bent down and sucked me off in return. I came so much! Loved walking back to my parent's car with the smell and taste of his cock in my mouth!!
Guys That Love Cock
There's nothing quite like kneeling down and taking a guys cock in my mouth. I love when he puts his hands on the back of my head and goes deep. The look on his face and the load in my mouth keeps me coming back for more.