1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. suck cock while wife watches

columbiafun60
I would love to accommodate that as long as I can suck too

TomasFOB1992
Columbiafun little heads up, the post is from 2018
veronicanjack
Very hot. My wife has watched me suck off another guy several times. Now she joins in the fun.
Zellwood32798
Dang looking for the opportunity where a wife watches while the husband and I enjoy sucking each other to completion.

BiDocAndVixie
My wife participates in threesomes so I can 69 with a bi guy as much as he and I want. Then we turn our attentions to her. She knows she's the inducement for done guys, but the ones that are invited back are the ones that truly enjoy both of us

Interests:

Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to deepthroat adn swallow load as wife watches and joins in later i lvoe to suck cock while gf an wife watches cum i can host and very discreet love cock:-PHug:-D:-P:-P
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I would love to suck a nice cock while my wife watches then drink his load. Or sucking another mans cock while his wife or sister or mom or whomever watches then me taking his load.
M-M-F Threesome
I always enjoy a 3sum with sexy couples. Especially love a mouthful of cock while the wife watches us or getting fucked while she watches and plays with herself. Most fun is to fuck the husband or suck his cock and receive strapon from the wife. I also enjoy being deep in one of the wifes holes and ridden hard from hubby. Anyone interested?
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I have had this pleasure.One of my ex-gf's helped me suck my friends cock.We took turns and watched each other.I really liked her watching me suck dick.She loved it too.I long for that again, to suck a nice cock while his wife watches.yum
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to suck a cock and deepthroat adn swalow while wife or gf watches it turns me on to have some watch me suck his cock and swallow the load i am ddfree bi male and horny all the time. adn she feeds me his cock for me to suck and deepthroat. pj:-P
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
Would love to suck a cock while wife watches