i would its a shame your so far away

gaucho777
Sounds good
Hereforu12
I would !

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm love to watch my hot wife getting fucked and then clean up after
LetsGetBi
If you would ask your wife for me, would she be ok with texting me her questions. If yes, then what I would like her to tell me; how would she want to proceed? when she would like to do this? and if there is anything she wants to know about me? Lastly, does she have a specific desires or fantasy she wants to achieve? Thanks, Jim

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm she loves big cock and i love to watch

Interests:

Cum Sharing
We love cum sharing, especially with another couple. I love it when my pal fills my bride with his hot cum and I lick it out and share it with his wife. At the end of sucking my wife's pussy I'm hard as a rock so my pal's wife and I have hot sex, culminating in me filling her with many loads of my hot cum and him sucking her pussy dry and sharing it with my wife. As you may imagine, we go on for many hours like this.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
My wife and I enjoy sharing cocks as well as pussys together. I am the lucky-est man to have Nika as my wife.
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
In San Antonio im looking for a naughty gf who LOVES a bi guy and needs a bf to play with. I love watching my gf or wife suck another big cock get fucked watch her rim a sweet young bubble butt. I love sharing a guy and couple with her if i had a gf or wife.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Sharing a guys cock with his wife is the best.
Wives Sharing Hubby's Dick With Men
the wife and I love sharing a cock(s) and the cum load of course:-P
Wife Sharing
I’m into group sex when I was married I used to let my wife choose how many men she wanted we’d creampie her back to back to back I’m down with any wife sharing please message me