1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. PLEASE Read ENTIRE profiles!!

bisexual14u
Does anyone read a members ENTIRE profile before they contact them?????
We get so many emails from folks we are not interested in. Trying not to be rude when responding is becoming more and more difficult especially when the emails only address one of us (mainly the female half) and the emailer only has some sort of super sexual (kind of rude) thing to say.
Had the ENTIRE profile been read, it may have saved the email sender POSSIBLE rejection/embarrassment.
On a side note PLEASE consider being TASTEFUL when making photo comments... KIND compliments can go a long way in the way you are portrayed.

Tammy & Jeff

If at first you don't Succeed, Keep on sucking till you do suck seed!!!
juicyp6
I think most just look at the pics get super excited and lose their minds. I've gotten so many dumb single line emails that I don't bother to reply any more unless they become super aggressive then I do exactly what I say i will in my profile(oh that's right they didn't read it).

noodle1234
We feel you. The picture hounds get annoying as well

bisexual14u
LMFAO with juicyp6 @ they DIDN'T read it!!

noodle1234 LMFAO @ picture hounds

Redfyre9
Yeah Duh! And as for the picture hounds, most of us enjoy them, but are here to actually meet folks- not swap pictures! I do read profiles carefully, you so hit the nail on the head, 'cause it seems many- especially newbies don't! No one is perfect- but i've only seen very few perfect anal orifices here myself... lmao!! It really does help to read and comprehend objectively what profiles try to convey- even if most aren't really interested in meeting in person!

bisexual14u
Moving to top for all to see.

rog796
Keep it moving to the top. I agree 100%

BekDen
Touche Tammy. Not all are so rude...but the few who are kinda spoils it
byronnn
Manners are indeed a rarity on here, unfortunately.

RebelSouls
Nobody of true quality really seems to read profiles. It’s annoying, the creepy one liners and crude remarks are so old. I mean they dont even try to look at the ages a person/couple want, or if they play safe. They don’t even do that. So many could have positive encounters if they’d just read the whole profile
For example: If I could just get them to realize there’s TWO of us, it would be nice. Then a big bonus would be if they actually flirted with HIM.
This is BISEXUAL playground, not heterosexual playground.
*rant over*

bisexual14u
RebelSouls
Bravo!!! Direct and to the point!!
So many email us and just strictly address Tammy instead of addressing us as a couple as it plainly states in our profile.

BiDocAndVixie
We have a very long and detailed profile. It is clear that many don't take the time to read it. But those that do, and especially those that comment on it go to the front of the line.

Marcy
Can I just say AMEN!!!! Omg I get constant IM requests from complete strangers that I have never had any interaction with at all and obviously they never even bothered to peek at my profile. My profile is incredibly clear!! I really wish more people would read it!!!!

rwall20
Well I do read the profiles and most of the time unless there a few things that we agree on I do not respond. I have a few time sent a short note saying how cute they are or maybe wish we were closer but no more than that. I know sometimes it is just nice to get a im or mail just saying hi, just something to let people know that there really are others out here that know how to say hi or something nice.

parkingman35
I agree with all the comments posted here. Could embedding into profiles clues to where eggs are hidden be a help to resding?

parkingman35
about the typo. Reading before sending is as important as reading profiles.

bim51
Your initial comment or e-mail should always be positive and complimentary. There's enough rudeness in the world, no room for it here. The assumption that members are willing to have sex with anyone and everyone is troubling. Most people on this site are not like that. My motto is, respect everyone you meet until they give you a reason not to. Like the song says, Always be humble and kind!
dja69
They don't read the. They're comments are rude because they aren't nice people. Report them.

Cutecpl567
And what about that ones that send this as an email “pin plz” nothing more not hi hello how are u ect. Then when we don’t respond with pin it’s like “pin plz” or “can I get the pin already” etc. what the heck like really. I totally want to get to know a person first I mean it is my body...I guess I’m just overthinking it. <br />
Thanks for this discussion good comments.

Susurrus
I know a great majority of people don't completely read profiles, because mine very succinctly states, &quot;I can't meet&quot; and the overwhelming majority of people who contact me immediately start talking of getting together. Some stick around after I explain my situation, most of them go off in a huff, grumbling something about, &quot;What are you doing on this site in the first place then?&quot;<br />
<br />
Of course, I will admit to not reading entire profiles, either, but I'm here to make friends, not connect, so the rare times I write to people, I don't make overtures about meeting.

bisexual14u
We think this topic deserves a revisit

Tammy & Jeff

Letsplay0303
Yes indeed it does all the same issues stand lol.

Blugrassbi
Cutecpl567 got it right about the "pin requests" especially from someone who has no pictures themselves. Annoying is the least of it.
L00king4fun2020
Same here. No reading is being done and everyone thinks only one of us has this profile
DawnB5011
To much of the thinking is done by the"little head" instead of the "big head" combined with a total lack of reading comprehension skills. Which leads to the creation of "Trolls"
Jaxxx
I'm certain that 90% of people here do not read profiles at all. My profile clearly states in more than one place that I have ZERO interest in anal sex, but most of my BP mail is from guys wanting to have my cock in their asses, or from panty boys, which I also state I have no interest in.

HornyLeo67
Just sent a kind note to anonymous420 and he sincerely said Thank you to me. I read his entire profile and I instantly made a good friend ahead of time. Even though he's a thousand miles away from me. I strive to leave someone a kind note every where I run into someone with a bright personality. Even Bim51 is a good friend, even though he's 2000 miles away from me. Good job making this an interesting topic to share with everyone willing to participate!!

Anonymous420
Amazing how this thread started TWO YEARS AGO and is still 100% relevant today! 🤦‍♂️My respect and sympathies to everyone here. My profile went from a Renaissance era novel to a windshield trash pamphlet over 5 or 6 rewrites to try and encourage reading all of it. I'm to the point now that I may as well have a template that's the first message I'LL send mentioning similarities i found in their profile and ask them to look over mine and see what they think. As for the photo pin, as Cutecpl567 mentioned, I took the more personal pics and put them hidden or in a group that's allowed by individual user name and the ones of me nobody cares about on the pin and give it out with the first template message. Put their name on the list if they seem ok. Well, I'm still in the process of getting the pics moved, but... Still, it's not fair to those who WOULD read an actual profile, or those who want a detailed one. Makes me feel cynical about it all. But thank y'all for sharing. Always nice to be reminded that u aren't the ONLY one, u know?
L00king4fun2020
Anonymous420 first off, thanks for reading our profile all the way through, thanks for the compliments and the understanding. <br />
<br />
That being said some of these people not only don't read past the profile pics, the start adding unsolicited pics in their messages on top of it. I get it everyone here is trying to find others to have fun with, but not everyone's home life is the same. Some of us have circumstances that just can't be accommodated. Please to anyone looking at profiles, go past the photo. See if that person included anything that would make you not part of their &quot;looking for&quot; list. It's getting to the point where just not responding isn't working and multiple messages are being sent. Save or time. Read the profile
L00king4fun2020
Oops meant save your time lol

Lionessa
And then people wonder why they find themselves blocked. (sigh)

BiDocAndVixie
Then there are the ones who claim to have read our profile but somehow missed that we want unattached bi men and prefer ones in our age group. If you list as a straight man on this bisexually named site, then don't write and say you play bi. You are either lying about being straight or lying about sucking cock. And a lie is not the way to start an intimate physical relationship with us. What else are you lying about? A wife? A disease? We have pretty good instincts and we trust them, not you.

bryanna51
i always read profiles Im very bisexual lean toward gay but not gay completely tgurl not interested in couple but rather single byt hemselves bisexual men who like gurls like me and to be sucked by us and want to fuck us so im not really interested in emales unless she let her hubby fuck me and she a dominatrix

bryanna51
meant female sorry for typos

Interests:

Kinky Sex
Awww come on people.. I've read your profiles and I know you're out there!! Someone has to want to talk about their fantasies about being tied and forced to service another man or woman, or how about........
Reading
I love reading. And I also love people who read the entire profile. However, I don't think the latter happens very much. lol ;) Oh well.
Both Bi Couples Only
Wow--is this ever the best site and most direct way of narrowing down what you like and what, well, you just not sure about. :) My guy and I have had the absolute best time looking over the 'interests' section and seeing what descriptions we like or perhaps are not into....it has helped us so much sort out and break through some barriers neither one of us realized needing breaking...:-D I find myself looking for others with similar 'interests' on their profiles...the thought that we could find a nice couple to play together with us is, just, well, exciting! Check us out--those little profiles can tell so much. Maybe we can be a great match. Kiss:):)LaughingHug
Bisexual Seniors
Looking for a senior CHUB bi couple in the Raleigh-Durham, NC metro area. Prefer retired individuals like myself. I'm a MWM in my early 60's and a Chub myself. Can probably only play during the weekdays morning or early afternoon. Please read my ENTIRE profile here on B.P. It's long but should answer most of your questions about me.
Women On Women
I'm tired of no updated profiles:(
Women On Women
I'm tired of no updated profiles:(