1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. sucks livin in wyoming
sissyfemmetrishie
people in wyoming are so judgemental and stay hidin so hard to find people like me here ,,, so no wonder i wanna get the fuck outta this shithole

Penguyns
This is the wrong site to find anyone REAL!!!!
byronnn
Plenty of real people here . . it just depends on the chemistry and your manner of approach.

Penguyns
U r right plenty of people on here. But most I find are people that want to play but don’t follow thru with plans. Which makes them fake to me and wasting my time n my wife’s time. If someone was real they would show after hundreds of messages back n forth then time to get together they just disappear. Total BS.
sissyfemmetrishie
yeah I know most are married or to scared someone will find out
sissyfemmetrishie
and all sites seem to be wrong place to find real people
sissyfemmetrishie
im beginning to think I should just give up
sissyfemmetrishie
good ole boring Wyoming never nothin to do
sissyfemmetrishie
good ole boring Wyoming never nothin to do

Interests:

Blowjobs While Driving
One of my favorite things to have done to me. Love when my babe is sucking my Cock going over the road . Passing truckers who give you a loud honk on there horn. I find my self driving faster and faster as I'm about to blow my load. Then she just gently sucks and sucks some more. OMG I do love it.
Cunnilingus
Hmm, my cunt is hot and wet from reading this. I love it when dh teases my clit slowly before he sucks it and licks it. He slowly uses his tounge to trace my clit and hole when I start to shiver and then fucks me with his tounge so good that I cum in no time. I beg for him to stop, but he just slows down and licks my clit some more, I just cum even more then and want to ride something. He then takes his finger and places it inside while he sucks my clit. I feel the warm cum down my thighs. I am wanting more.
Cum Swallowing
MY FRIST TIME TASTE CUM,I MET A MAN IN ASHEVILLE N.C.,I AIM SUBMISSIVE,THIS MAN WAS DOM.;WE TALKS A LITTLE & HE SAY U WANT 2 GET START IN THIS,R U SURE U JUST BEEN WENT I GUY AS A MAN,I SAID YES,HE TIED ME 2 THE BED,HE SAID ROY WHAT DO U WANT FROM THIS,I SAID I DON'T NO,DID U ENJOY SUCKS THAT MAN DICK,I SAID YES,IT TASTE GOOD,DID HE CUM IN YOUR MOUTH I SAID NO,DID HE FUCK U,I SAID NO,HE HAD A BIG DICK,HE WANT 2 FUCK ME,I WENT HOME,HE SAID ROY U CAN'T GO HOME NOW,HE GOT UP & WENT OVER & START MAKE PHONE CALL,HE CALL A LOTS OF GUYS,EVERY PHONE CALL HE MAKE HE SAID FINE SOME FRIENDS,HE CAME BACK OVER U R A LUCKY GUY,U WILL B TRAINER 2 DAY,THIS WAS 10:AM IN THE MORNING,BY 10:15 THAT MORNING I WAS SUCKS THIS MAN DICK,BY 10:30 SOMEONE WAS KILLER ME BY FUCKS MY ASS,THAT MAN CUM IN MY MOUTH,HIS CUM HIND THE BACK OF MY MOUTH,I HAD 2 SWALLOW IT,I LIKE THE TASTE OF THIS MAN CUM,HE GOT UP & SOMEOME CIMB ON,I WAS SUCK AGAIN,BY THE 5 GUY I WAS GET VERY HOT,I GOT UN TIED 2AM THE NEXT MORNING,I SUCKS DICK FOR 16 HOURS,FOR SEVENS HOUS I HAD A BIG DIDOS UP MY ASS,THE GUY SAID FOR A 1 TIME U DID GOOD
2 Guys One Woman
Hubby and I want to share a guy...sucks and fucks for everyone
Nipple Play
When a man sucks my nipples it makes me have an orgasm.Kiss
Fuck My Wife
I like it when men masturbate to my woman. Let me know if you would fuck her while she sucks my cock.