Mcbitch
I’m here in Massachusetts!!
samjonson
like to suck your dick call
noholdsbarred
I can suck your dick. I'm in Danbury.

Interests:

10 Inch Cock
After an intense after-wedding party, I was loose and lubed enough to take a double ended dildo from head to head all the way. Never forgot how good it felt. All 18" inches. Where there is a will, there is a way!
Foreskin
yes pulling the forskin back dose hurt but for me its a good hurt when my dick is hurt i love to jack off, Iuse oil and have a good time i pull my skin back and just rub my head and man it drives me crazy. i think guys who have forskin are hot and sexy and i like to suck the skin in my mouth arond the head and make it cum so i can clean it all up:-P:-P:-P:-P
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Hey all --- would really appreciate it if someone can tell me where in or close to Atlanta or Chatt., I can find some good Glory holes.,,, I think that is one of the most erotic sexual experiences you can have,, looking thru a hole, seeing some guy playing with himself or his wife, then watch as he moves the head to the hole and it is all your's to do with as you want,, lick, suck JO or fuck,, and noone is able to see,,, damn hot,, on the other side is the next big rush,, letting your dick hang out and waiting until that first touch of unseen lips or tongue and feeling the head get sucked in is almost getting me off right now...ha anyway,, please let me know ( I'm somewhat new to the Atl. area) if there are any good places to ttry... tks and will look fo ryour response or send me an email at ...
Guys That Love Cock
I like to start by kissing the head. then lick the piss slit. tounge the around the edge of the head, before taking it slowly. Toungeing it as it slides into my mouth. Bath the dick head real good. get it nice and wet. slowly working my mouth down the shaft and back up. Using the tounge all the while. I work down and up, slurping & sucking. Than, I would like you to start feeding your cock to my face, deep.
Uncut Cocks
love uncut cocks love seeing the head of the cock appear as it gets harder and grows out of the sheath covering the beautiful cock head. And I love the nasty good smell of the uncut cock sometimes there old cum left in the sheath which smells so good
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
my girl loves to watch me give a guy head,,im getting so good at it that i can make a guy cum faster then she can,,,she has been my teacher,,tells me what to do,grabs my hair and guides me while im on a guy,,thats a turn on all by itself,,when i have both of them pulling my hair and guiding my head its an amazing feeling.she loves it when a guy cums in my mouth,,swallow every drop,,thats hot.