1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Shaved

daveeast
What do you think about shaved genitals on men or women. What do you prefer?

exoticmaledancer
LOVE shaved or super trimmed.
juicyp6
I prefer that they are at least shaved be even better if they were waxed

kennyt62
d shaved or waxed so I don't have to go to dentist for a hair cut.

kylookin4fun
I'm old school women and men should have bush

FellaOU812
Always shaved!

cruiser502
Shaved smooth for both Men and Women !!!

cajunman696960
Shaved smooth, I think it's so sexy, nothing hiding under a bush and gives you more area to lick, suck and nibble without hair getting in your mouth
funinafternoon
Agree with all and Cajunman especially. Been enjoying the summer shaved and hanging out nude!

Leems69
Neatly trimmed on either sex. Helps to trap their body scent!
Spudz
For women, the more pussy hair the better, for men maybe hairless.

Hello2You2
Shaved for both

Odysseus7613
Both should be shaved and as clean as a hard wood floor. The view of bare cock into the mouth, bare pussy or bare ass heightens the passion.

nuttedat69
I have been smooth since I was castrated 10-29-11 now I only need to wax every 2 to 3 mo. as my groin hair has stopped growing after being castrated.

sissyboy48178
I recently tried hair waxing strips on the hair on my balls, not a good idea, lots of tiny blood blisters and felt like my skin was being stripped from my body. Works great on my chest and everywhere else though
biprostar
Like smooth guys, ladies don't matter...
I'm an analinguist,and I prefer guys to have hairless puckerholes...
I had a girlfriend who had a patch like a jungle but was extremely hygienic and tasted delicious, her buttonhole was surrounded by the the softest downiest ring of hair and was a pleasure to my tongue...

Lookingnewbie
I prefer shaved.

torby
I like the look and feel of shaved cocks
Openmindedindividual
Shaved or trimmed for both.

throatnass
love it bald.

Interests:

Shaved Cock & Balls
:-D WOw just shaved smooth , after last weekend of eating shaved pussys and servicing big shaved cocks and balls , now I cant leave myself alone! going to swing club to try it out. Pretty wierd cuase im bear type furry chest and belly but my goodies are shaved. FEELS AWSOME Hug
Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.
Redheads
Red and shaved here. Been shaving my red pubes since about 1981. Redheads look so much better shaved smooth because the stubble nearly matches the skin tone and you can hardly notice it regrowing unlike brunettes. Much more of a natural look for redheads to be shaved.
Shaved Cock & Balls
We too have been shaving for a long time...around 23 years...love another shaved cock, balls or shaved ass to lick or shaved pussy...we don't meet with those that are not smooth..tastes better, cleaner, can be licked cleaner of all the cum
Shaved Cock & Balls
We love the way a shaved cock and balls taste, we have been shaved since the early 80's, we especially love to rim a clean shaved smooth ass while the other sucks the cum.:-P
Shaving
I love the shaved look. I too shave, or at the very least try to keep it trimmed. Hubby has allowed to me "trim" him once, but I completely shaved him because he fell asleep, and he won't let me do it again. He hated the itching when it was growing back. I told him that is why you keep it shaved or trimmed.Laughing