1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Masturbation party?

Wanttosuck9929
Any guys/girls into group masturbation?

Cannot host, but may be able to contribute to a hotel room.

I am in Apple Valley, anyone want to play?

Happy62
Get looking cock let me know when you would like to get sucked now it is snowing

Wanttosuck9929
Looking for sometime this weekend.

Wanttosuck9929
Sadly, no takers.
Maybe I just need to offer a handjob?

Badger09
I’m up for a jack off party. Handjob party or a frotting party !!!😈

Lovingitall69
Yes of course

Interests:

Glory Holes
The last masturbation party I went to had a glory hole booth in the garage, it was very nice and a fairly short line. LOL :-P
Group Masturbation
I am on San Diego and would love a group masturbation party.. men and women. I love being watched and watching
Masturbation
would like to have a masturbation party in MD or DE, some time anyone interested just let me know and maybe we can figure out a time and place.
Masturbation
looking for person or persons, Female Male , Lesbian , Bi bisexuals for Mutual masturbation here in Ohio. Seems to be no one in Ohio who enjoys masturbation or willing to share or participate in mutual masturbation:I find it hard to believe it that all other states there are people willing to mutually masturbate together. HMMM!!! Just seems odd to me. It should not matter what race you are or your physical beauty. If you love to masturbate in front others or mutually then we all need to get together. Thanks roccky2006:(
Mutual Masturbation
I'd like to find a woman around my age who would enjoy getting naked and having mutual masturbation on line, perhaps with cam, or just being watched or watching me. Finding an older women into masturbation is not easy to do but maybe you're the one and only dream girl. :)
Jack N Jill
Early-40, professional-type, exhibitionist/nudist, discreet, respectful, CHRONIC masturbator (2-3 times per day!)....into driving naked, flashing, nude dares, and great mutual masturbation w/ both sexes! No gym-rat but do work out, 7", cut, shaved, low-hangers, into cockrings, exhibitionism/voyeurism, teasing, and repeat mutual masturbation (especially mutual). Would love to meet select, mature, Houston men/women/cpls for relaxing, exciting, non-pushy masturbation.....can be creative with meeting spots! Weekdays are best for quickie meeting (30 minutes??), getting naked (waist down if it's in a car!!), 'showin-n-stroking', and masturbation! Would love to learn no ways/ideas to masturbate w/ otheres!