1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. What is your favorite position for having sex?

Indyguy60
Whether giving or receiving with a man, I do enjoy being on all fours(receiving) and taking it from behind. With a woman, I'm pretty locked in to giving as much pleasure as possible. can be whatever position brings her the most pleasure, but I do enjoy eating pussy or fucking which opens the door for a lot of fun times.

ete2k1
Her: Missionary with a pillow underneath or from behind on the corner of a bed, over the edge of a sofa with men. 69 with women, on bottom.
Him: With women - from behind / all fours (but agree, whatever she wants), With men - missionary with a pillow prop too. So sexy to see him and kiss him.

Mbj4u
I want to be on my back with him on top so I can watch and he can see the pleasure in my face as he gives me what I need.

Triangleman74
With a woman, definitely 69. With a man, him sitting or laying back with his face in my lap or my face in his.

BiDocAndVixie
69 on my back. Man or woman. With a man, it's the closest thing to blowing yourself. With a 8ng like it.

Open46
I mean I do like being all four getting fucked from behind but when you lay me on my back and fuck me makes me cum hands free

Kj9inches
Riding it, as I moan, and cum all over him

Wildbillman
I want to be split roasted.

Minime111
My favorite position is being on the bottom. I love when I am in the bottom position.

Rite21
Having a female friend sit back in reverse cowgirl position. But, with my legs outside of hers so she can push back and I pull my legs back so she can totally sit back and take it all in. Plus, she can tickle under my balls. Lol
ilovetowatchcs
Most of these replies are making me hard - I love to read them. And wouldn't it be the best if a lot of us guys could meet up one day?

Badger09
All of ‘em.

Badger09
Dog style both ways. Goes in deeper.

Ilikeitdoggiestyle
I really like being on my hands and knees

friendguy
I enjoy getting on my knees between a persons legs to try n give them the most pleasure I can. Your pleasure is my pleasure n I love it when you tell me those three little words we all like to hear....I'm gonna cum!!!

Gemini_Wind
For me, every position with either a man or a woman is good. That said, when I bottom, I love the feel of a man filling my ass with my legs wrapped around him, as though I were a woman. And when I top, I do tend to want to be in the opposite position with my lover's legs wrapped around me.

Sweetdick71
I like to fuck on top and lick your balls and lick your asshole and swallow your cum and 69 that pussy make that asshole fart

Dan908math
I just like to be laying under a bunch of guys jerking on me.

readyfu6969
doggy feels so good

StevenDavis
I like missionary or doggy.

Ready145
On my back with my legs up in the air spread wide open so I can watch jim plow his hard cock in me.

69guys
Doggy

TnT4kink
I'm the wife and I love being on top riding hard cocks

Indyguy60
I liked it when my wife was on top and rode the pony. I loved playing with her breasts and watching her face while hearing her moan.

Interests:

Missionary Style
I don't know what this variation on the missionary position is called, but it's one of my favorite positions. Good position for long, deep strokes.
My favorite position.
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
this is my favorite position. if you need a man in my area let me no:-P
Anal Sex
My absolute favorite position
Face Fucking
I like being face fucked when I'm on my back, on my bed and m partner is in a push up position, fucking my throat. Really any position is cool with me, whether on my knees, or any position he wants me in. The bigger the dick the better. MMMM
69, the only place to be! Top or bottom, woman or man, this is my favorite position to enjoy giving and receiving pleasure.