1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Need a real cock inside me

Gracekelly45
Why is it so hard to find someone to have sex with and take my trans virginity. I’m tired of playing with a dildo and solo. I need to feel someone on top of me between my legs while thrusting their hard cock inside of me

Lovingitall69
Mmmm dildo is fun but real is so much better

parkingman35
In my case, the time and distance make it impossible. If I were closer, I'd be more than happy to be on top of you and show you a whole new world of pleasure and satisfaction.

Interests:

Squirting Females
squirting is an art!!! I love doing it, mostly when a nice, big cock is inside me, or when a woman is sucking me real hard, to cum inside her mouth is just devine.:-P
Anal Dildos
I love to finger myself as I am sucking a dildo getting it wet , aftr my fingers have opend me up some , i`ll slide that vibrating cock down to my pussy , gently pressing and pushing it inside mmmmmmmmmm I`v not yet felt a real cock in me nor felt a cock cum inside of me , both I wish to experience soon and allot , mmmmmmm or to have a few women with strap on`s teaching me ass to mouth and teaching me to embrace my desire and need for cocks , damn i`m getting excited just thinking about a Mistress having me feminized and turned into her sissy cock slut
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
would love to feel two huge cocks up my tight white ass. the best i did was take two huge real life size cocks up my ass at the same time, which was a little hard keeping them staying in place up my ass. i would think two real big cocks would be a little easier to stay up my ass since they can keep them up in me better. sure would like to test that theory.especially if it was two huge black cocks deep inside my ass cramming both cocks in me until thet both cum deeply inside me together.
Men With Dildos
I've used a dildo for years in my ass. its the soft rubber one 7" long not to thick and looks like a cock. I use a lot of lube to start till I relax and can slide it inside me. Because its soft rubber it bends once inside and I can get it all inside my ass to the point I can sit in my chair and jack off. Most times I'm on my knees with it under my self and I lift my ass up and down to let it go as deep as it can .. riding it as I stroke my cock till I cum. Love the toy.
Cum In My Ass
i met this guy one time we went to a motel i was sucking his cock and he cum in my mouth which i love then he was fucking my ass then i felt his cock swell up and my inside got so warm as he cum inside me i like to be gangbang 4 or more guys i want all to cum in my ass OMG so niceKiss
Cousins & Brothers
the frst time iwas fucked in the ass i was 15 and was down at the beach in south fla with one of my older brothers in a big work van he used. we were drinking a little beer and smoking and started talking about sex. he asked me if i had ever fooled around with another guy, i told him no but i had thought about it. he talked me into taking my pants off and getting on my knees. he oiled his cock with some oil he had and eased his hard cock into my ass real slow..man it felt so good he fucked me until we both shot off knowing that i had my bros hard cock and hot cum inside me made me cum like never befor.