1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sucks and eating pussy

nyfomaniac
Looking for some young ladies that want oral. !!

John09
or men!!

Interests:

Cunnilingus
ilove eating pussy, till she cums and cums adn sits on my face and ride it an my tongue as isuck her cunt and ass and lvoe to eat her pussy while bf or hubby sucks her cunt an i get to suck both an get two nice juices nectar of the gods i love eating pussy can host ddfree bimale horny all the time hazleton pa. thanks pj :-PLaughing:-D:)
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
I'd love to meet up with another couple. She and I can 69, she sucks my cock as I eat her pussy while her partner fucks my ass from behind. Even better if I'm eating his cum out of her pussy.
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
love to eat her pussy and his cock as he fucks her let her sit on my face adn eat her while he sucks me and i suck him later or 69 with both eat the cum out of her pussy mine or his love eating pussy adn more
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Nothing compares to getting your mouth between the legs of a woman with a big cock plowing her pussy, licking her clit, licking his balls and shaft as it goes in and out, sucking his cock with her juice all over him and then putting it back in her pussy for more, having your face inches from her pussy when he comes, watching his cum drip and run around the sides as he continues to fuck, then going head to tail with her when he's done, eating her out while she sucks my dick. Unbelievable sexy and the best time I have ever had.
Eating Own Cum
When I first got married I would finish real fast when I fucked my wife! She finally told me if I finished before she did she wanted me to lick her pussy to make her finish. I didn’t mind eating her pussy but at first I wasn’t sure about eating her pussy after I came in it. I did it for her and he was erotic! Now I love eating my own cum ever if it not out of her pussy!
Cunnilingus
I love the sweet taste while eating the pussy. I love licking and sucking on the clit while fingering the young lady that I'm eating. While watching her nipples get hard and having her ready to burst with pleasure from the flow of the tongue going in and out up and down that nice pink pussy. I had my first experience at eating pussy at 23 and it was great. I just love to eat pussy all day and night.:Kiss