Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Adult book store play
Olderandwiser
I am married but have a real strong desire to go to the local adult bookstore and get some glory hole action. I want to give both my holes.
Any words of encouragement?

Fredka
Beautiful cock would love to suck you off 412 209 8890

BiDocAndVixie
Sounfs loke fun. Let us know how it works out.

WiganDave
I know nothing about bookstores or glory holes (not many of either are here in the UK - or am I wrong, UK Guys?)
But, if you want some action, then look for it - if you don't, you'll regret it for the rest of your life (and, don't forget, you only have 1 life - so live it !)
Davina xxx

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Sex At Book Stores
We love to suck and fuck in the video booths at adult book stores. We often stop while on long drives for a break in a towns adult book store for some local cock and sperm.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
theres a great place in Melrose Park for Any IL ppl out there. Its the 15th St Adult book store, has glory holes and an adult theatreFlower
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
I'm looking for an adult book store in Frederick Md. I have been told of one but don't know where it is.
Glory Holes North Carolina
Laura's adult book store on Franklin Boulevard
Glory Holes
There are clean GH in Providence in the Amazing adult book store just off of 95.
Xxx Help Wanted Ads
I'd love to find a job in the sex industry. Working in an adult book store. Maybe an adult theater. I'd really like to do a gang bang rape video with only BBC. If nothing else, working in an all Blackmans gym as a towel boy. Lindawantabe

Sign Up For Free