1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. age you first tasted cock and was it family

MrFantasy
72 can't get enough now

Boilerroombill
73 and loved it and still can't get enough.

monaohio
in my early 20's loved it got away from cock and cum now i can not get enough at 56 years old

KattyC
10 my cousin and I started exploring each others cocks during a sleepover. in the 55 years since then I've sucked everything all shapes, sizes, colors, Gay, Straight, Trans, Bi, etc. I love the pulsing right before they shoot their load down my throat.

Cockhole2
Was around 30 i was very flexible and I tasted myself

satinlace
hole2-your experience is a fantasy many of us share
henry23452
I was probably about 10 with a cousin , also sucked a neighbor, they were both about 8 . I enjoyed it but they didn't want to play. I'm 76 now and would like to do this often but the opportunity is not there. I really look forward to tasting my first load !

Daddy1967
Went backwoods camping with my best friend when we were 16. For some reason, around the campfire our first night in the woods, he pulled his cock out. It was beautiful. I pulled my cock out as well. We got ourselves hard. I stood up and got all my clothes off. Then I walked over to his side of the campfire and knelt in the dirt next to him. I slid his pole into my mouth and he came within 30 seconds. It was awesome.

He never sucked my dick but we didnt need that

hb606060
56 years old the first cock in my mouth was taste was wonderful and
when he exploded in my mouth I thought I was in heaven now I want more and more

monaohio
but i rather have a cock in my hole filling my ass up with his cum and feel his throbbing cock in my hole

Biguy77578
At 12 years old the next door neighbor boy was 16 and twisted my arm and punched me until I sucked him until he shot in my mouth. As others have said when he came I thought he was peeing and I spit all out. Afterwards he explained it was cun and not pee. The next day I was back for more and swallowed the first of many of his loads. Now 57 years later I still crave sucking and swallowing.

Billy4fun2
15 in a hotel partying all night ended up sucking 4 young men over 21 yrs of age and when they shot their loads is when I got hooked cause I crave it a lot. second time when I was 19 and still do it when the opportunity presents itself and I am 64 now

BiDocAndVixie
60. Tried it in the desperation of a sexless marriage. I had been curious and was always very oral. And it didn't feel so much like cheating. I lived it, and realized that I have always been bisexual but not biamorous. Of course it WAS cheating and I'm grateful my wife never knew before she died. She would not have been angry or left me, but she would have been hurt
When I met Vixie, I told her first thing. She said it wasn't a problem for her. That she has a daughter that is bi. But she never dreamed that in three months she would be engaged and sharing her man and her body with other men in threesomes. Life is goooood

kegspoon
12 then again 42, and then again at 58 and continuing, finally realized life is to short not to enjoy the pleasures of life

Hungry60wm
Almost 12 with my younger cousin and a friend

Bigred1889
I was 6 years old and it was my cousin and he was 6 also now I love cock

HornyLeo67
My uncle touched me when I was 14. We sucked each other off for 2 years and then he fell in love with a gay man and moved to Mexico. In College I sucked men off at a local sex shop. Got Married and became straight for 34 years. I'm looking to see if I can start sucking again. d it in my youth!! I'm gonna try this time. YOLO!!

luvtitsndicks2
13 dressed up in my mom's sexxy red lace bra and panties ❤️

Haveneedssissyboy
I began to love sucking cock when I was 13 by a guy that lived up the street. Before I was 14, I was enjoying both getting and sucking off several of his friends.

SloStroker4U
15 and it was my best friend. Sucked him regularly for 2 years and have been a cocksucker ever since. Can't get enough cock.

Cockhole2
Yes but now that I’m older not as flexible so my next experience was with a shemale she was a first class provider and she came in my mouth yum 😋 after that hooked up with my first guy and we 69 each other and now I’m hooked always looking forward to my next hook up

Iowaguy1955
I was 44 with a gay neighbor friend. I never imagined how good it would taste. It took a few times to get up the courage to swallow but once it happened I fell in love with cum.

Grandpa51
I was 9 and it was my dad's while mom watched.

Want2try2suck
I was 8 and it was with an older nephew. he talked me into sucking him and when he came he held my head a forced me to swallow it . we did that for a few years and then stopped . but have thought about it for years and want to do it again

Cinciguy
I had done a little fooling around with a neighbor friend at 10 or so, but we couldn't even cum yet, but at 11 or 12 a counselor at summer camp, got me to suck his... came all over the place and i was hooked... tried to corner him every day LOL

FellaOU812
13 and the other boy was 14! ted just jerking off together to penthouse then led to touching and jerking each other off then eventually sucking each others cocks. The last time we played together he fingered my asshole and exploded all over his face and mouth!

Skipperdooto
I love these early years experiences. I fill I missed out. But it's not to late..

MidTownBob
I was around 12 or 13 when a friend from school convinced me to try it. Unfortunately, didn’t do it again until years later when I was in my 40s a living in a sexless marriage. Can’t get enough now.

Kurrly4912
I was 6 first cock sucking experience. It was a guy in his 40’s that was staying at my parents house. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it. But the first time passion was involved, I was 12.

It was the first the first time my best friend and I lied to our parents about camping with the other ones family. It was a secret spot in the hills, we set up the tent, put all of our food and clothes away. Then he asked if I was interested in girls while we collect firewood. Of course I said.

He asked many more questions about girls and casually moved the questions to interested in guys. I told him, I’ve never thought of it before. Have you ever sneaked a peek at another guys dick before while at the urinal? I said, the truth? He said yes. I have looked at another guys dick before while we would both at the urinals.

He said, really…who’s? I admit that it was his I sneaked a peek of before. I told him I was sorry, but I was only curious what his looked like. So he pulled out his dick. I didn’t know how to react, so I was just standing there frozen. He said, it won’t bite. Would you like to touch it…I didn’t say anything. It’s ok if you want to touch it. So I slowly, with a shaky hand, reached over to touch his dick.

As soon as I did, he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock. Then told me to take off my clothes. We eventually turned in early in the tent exploring each other’s bodies. No anal, just foreplay, jerking each other off, and oral. Best first experience ever.

Sean176
I was 12 and my brother was 3

REDZ555
I was 9 years old and a friend brought me to a secluded place and we sucked eack other's cock
bimalenudist
6. My uncle. With my aunt teaching me and telling me what to do
loyal_sucker
I was 17. An older guy at my part time job introduced me to cock.

pantypleaser
I was 12 or so when my jack off buddy asked me to suck his dick.
We were very close friends so I sucked his dick like he asked. I loved it! I sucked him off several times after because he broke his jo arm and was in a cast for 2 months. Yum! Move forward to age 60 and I gave into my desires and sucked 4 cocks over a couple years and swallowed their cum each time. One guy was a crossdresser like me and we met, dressed up and I got to fondle, kiss and lick his rather large cock before I went down on him and sucked him to completion the 2 times we met. He would hold my head and shoot his cum so far back my throat that I naturally swallowed all he could give me. I loved having his cock in my mouth.
Minkus
I was 16 and my 17 yr. old brother caught me Jerking off. I was so scared that he would tell my Mom. He said he would not tell.
About a month later it was a Saturday night I was asleep and felt some one touching me. I looked at him and tried to push his hand away. He reminded me of he caught me doing and was going to tell my Mom. He told me that what he was going to do would feel 10X better than jerking off. so I let him suck on me. OMG I loved it. The next morning I found a $20.00 bill on my dresser

I think almost every Saturday night my brother would come home smelling of beer and always "stopped" in to sucked me off. He always left me a $20.00 dollar bill. A lot of money to a 16 yr. old boy back in the early 70's. What 16 boy had $80.00 a month?
Wayde1
8 for me , was playing with a group of six freinds and one guy who was older that i did not know , anyway he forced me to my knees and made me suck his cock an three of my freinds cocks as well ,the other 3 had left before , kinda turned me in to the sub bottom i am today ....

BiCuck54
I was 13 with my 5 year old brother. I couldn't get enough of his little hard penis.
Couriersolder
Still waiting

Bryanray4475
I was 9, with my grandpa

twicethefun2006
I was 11 and it was my older brother and his best friend

Davidike69
I was 14. My neighbor n buddy I grew up with. Same age. His father later came in my mouth in the pool at age 16
jonsmith25
i was 15 maybe 14 and my cuz was 3 yrs older i sucked his cock an he loved it so much he said i should be the one doing the sucking.... so 3 yrs later i was still sucking him...... 2 yrs in he was fucking me...
happycamper519
10, with friends from school.

JoeBoogie
I was 12 or 13 and a few (5) of my friends were at another boys house in his bedroom. His parents were both at work and he brought out a deck of gay playing cards. We all were looking at the poses the guys were in. Then one of the friends do you want to try this? we all agreed and took down our pants and put our mouths on each others cock, taking turns so we all got each others cock in our mouths. We didnt know how to give a bj so we just would put their cock into our mouth. we did this for a while. Fast forward, I`m 32 and in a ABS and went to the video booths in the back. I opened a door and there was this guy jacking so I said excuse me and closed the door. As I was walking away I thought to myself he had a gr8 looking cock. So I returned to that booth, opened the door and stepped in and locked the door. I fell to my knees and began to suck his cock. I have been sucking ever since.

Seekawoman
Early teens. A friend and I 69d

Profpres
Not until my 60's but now enjoy giving and getting, especially with a couple.
ilovetowatchcs
I was 62, and one day my wife asked me to suck the guy we were doing an mmf with. She said she wanted to watch. So, I did. And loved it. And wish I had started many years ago.

Scottytohotty1970
I was 8 my cousin was 14

Studly2repo
It was a friend in of mine he had big uncut cock I sucked it and I was about 13

Dineaty6969
I was 12 neighbor friend 11 was exploring sucking each other. Just got into threesomes MMF action

takemy
i was 19 and he was 45. he threw a party at his place and i had a bit too much to drink. ended up staying over. i took a shower and he asked me to take his bed and that he would sleep on the couch. walks in his room butt naked saying that he "forgot" to grab his after shower clothes. his raging boner said otherwise. next thing i know ive got that beautiful cock down my throat and the rest is history
Tonkris69
I still haven't yet but I'm willing to try for sure!

Sexyts2022
I was 8 years and ducked my drunken uncle cocks while he was sleeping second time he caught me and force me to swallow his juice , I love it !!! Family is always first

LikMSukM
75. Last year. Was eating my own cum by the time I was 16 but never was able to interact with anyone else. After my wife died I began searching for that special connection here & 2 other sites. FINALLY, got a response from a young man with a perfect, slim, smooth cock. I sucked & licked 'til he finally shot his cum into my mouth & HALLELUJAH what a rush. Have only hooked up a couple of times since & would do it every day if I could find more connections or even a single regular.
Readyforyou1234
I was 10 and flexible and it was my own

solitarymanoh
I was 8 or 9 and had a very friendly priest - stayed in the back of my mind till I got older and wanted to do it more

btmNWIndiana
I was 12 and it was my 16 year old cousin. I became his slut until he joined the Army at 19.

BiG1968
I was 9 yrs old and had a neighborhood kid about 13 yrs old that I played with sometimes tied me up and forced me to suck him. After a bit of guidelines on how to suck it properly I was rewarded by him holding my head so I couldn't pull away as he filled my throat full of cum... Needless to say he didn't have to tie me up after even had me wear his sisters panties after that because I sucked as good or better as a girl, so I should dress like one, he said...I gladly sucked him and many since then for the cum reward!! At 54 yrs old now I am glad he opened that door.!

elpingon
In the Caribbean where i grew up..i was 12 with pubic hair, my friends were 10 and 9. The 10 yr old had a humangous cock with uncut foreskin and huge younger one had a smaller as well. We would go to the older's treehouse and when parents took off to go shopping. we put down the board games and dry hump and cock worship each other orally. My first time getting my cock and balls kissed. licked and sucked by 2 mouths at the same ible sexual times.....

waymore1971
13 and half brother that I never knew

Coachw
I was 46. massage therapist started rubbing my cock then suck me to completion. I saw his huge cock right at my face just started sucking till he shot his load deep in my throat.

Vas_Def
I was 18, at the glory hole. Easy that way, was so ashamed. Only deal with what pokes through the hole.

BigBiker54
8 or 9 with a friend. We could not even get hard yet but i gave it my all. Next time was in an adult arcade gloryhole in frisco. FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. i knew it would be good but didnt know it was that good. to eat pussy too, but first love is cock.

Paulusa
I was mid 20's and checked out a place with viewing booths. The first few times I jacked off but then a guy stuck his cock through a gloryhole and I gave it a taste then offered him my cock and he sucked me until I cam in his mouth. He left but the net time I offered my cock again and after he sucked for awhile he stuck his big black cock through the hole and I sucked his cock and he quickly shot his load. I almost chocked but managed to swallow just about all of it. I liked the tast and have been sucking cocks since. I like the big white ones best but I have not refused others as I like the taste of all the cum I have ever had.

MountainGuy
Early teens started jacking off with my buds, one thing lead to another and we started sucking, we were hooked. Been bi ever since, I love cunt cock cum, so erotic

Guy2Guy
I'm still trying

Milkbone358
I was 11 it was my cousin he is 4 years older then me.

tbdsub
I was 19 in the service and I was raped. This was my forced introduction to gay sex and BDSM.

Subpop77
Wasn’t a family member it was one of my friends. We had just started high school that year and would spend the night at each other’s house. We always roughed housed around one night we we’re at his place wrestling around and I felt his hard cock. So that had me all horned up so we kept wrestling ended up grabbing his cock out and started sucking on it. Which he didn’t fight back. He then returned the favor. We ended up all throughout high school jerking and sucking each other off. After graduation we went our separate ways.

I suffered a stroke in ‘09 and it got me thinking I still like sucking cock. So I headed to the internet and found a guy that went to church with my cousin. ted chatting with him he showed me a couple different sites to get onto and he would come over as a regular hookup.

JustMeNfl
Was 8 and was cousin

mike170417
I was 14 and experimenting with a friend

btmNWIndiana
I was 12 and it was my older cousin. I was his bitch for 4 years until he joined the military

Bioralguyspacecoast
Older brother 11 & 12 but not to orgasm. Then in 50s had my teeth pulled for dentures, could not get out of my head all the toothless gum jobs jokes and stories from youth. Went to ABS in Tampa, and toothlessly sucked dick for hours. To this day does see how you can give a blow job with a mouth full of teeth.
NoBj4Me
I was around 12, he was 19 he pressured me by asking around 25 times till I did it. - I know thats wrong & all,. but I wasnt mad, never have been mad about it. - Except.......... I didnt see him for another 25 yearsm, by that time I wanted to do it, and he had trouble making eye contact and seem to avoid me. it sucked. When I was little, he acted like all that mattered was his cock, then when I was just interested in his cock all those years later, he acted all weird & never seen him again. - what a shame, bet he had no idea I was ready to do better!~

2reqired
I was 11 he was 35 he made me suck the head of his cock his cum was heavy cream. The next day he had a friend with him he was was older maybe 45 ,I was naked on a bed he told me to bend over and suck him he held me the other guy fuck me it hurt so bad . I was there sex toy until I was 17

Otimjack
ted sucking my best friends cock at 22 when we were housemates . He was gay but would watch me fucking my girlfriends. Swallowed his cum for more than 30 years. My only regret is I never let him fuck me before he passed 8 years ago. Now I love anal play. Go figure. That is me at 29.

goodBJs
14 my best friend we sucked each other for 10 years. I will never forget how good his cum tasted and how much he had for me. Cant get enough cock now.

cocksucker1099
i was 12 my older brother. ten he lectured me about how homosexual was bad. At 13 my mothers friend was supposed to baby sit me while Iwas sick. He was 26 and pushed my shoulders down and I sucked his cock on my knees

Jazzytattoo
13. We were on a camping trip. My buddy and I were teamed up doing a wilderness survival course. Well we got lost. Ended up 30 miles out of the way. So we made camp. Chilling underneath the stars and he asked me if he could suck my cock. Haha. So we ended up sucking each other. He talked me into it.

Lucifer101
I was 6 my brother was 9 we shared a room and one night we were showing each other ours and I touched it and he grabbed my head saying everything will be alright and I put my mouth on it and started sucking it he shot his load in my mouth I loved it so much to the point I begged him every nigh to let me do it sometimes 4 times a day multiple loads we experimented at the age of 12 with anal were I fucked him I loved the tight feeling of his ass blowing loads I just wish I could have more

Open46
A little confused by all the stories I understand some of them when you're younger with a friend or neighbor but with all the family members especially the much older you Uncle's and grandpa's molesting you at that young age

Up469
I was around 10. With my neighbor. We went to school together. An enjoyed it for about a year. In there pool when his mom an dad was gone also. An still love it at 53!!

Mtlmn47
My first time I was 5 and it was the neighbor

Mtlmn47
He was in his 59’s and I sucked his cock for about a year. I haven’t sucked another cock but I’ve been wanting to for years! Until recently I figured I only live once

BiDocAndVixie
60. In a sexless marriage. d it

Dineaty6969
I was 11 neighbor grandson was 10. We sucked for a year

Tinagirl420
My dad best friend came to the house I was the only one there where is your dad at the store I need your help I will pay you we what 2 his house when 2 his bedroom get down on your knees suck my cox I like it

Phill1031
Hello I'm Phillip 46 I'm not like everyone else here I've tasted cock twice at age 46 and I finally last night had a male fuck my ass for the first time 😜 not only with his cock but a strapon as well it was different filling but now I want more
Cumm22
13 my grandpa forced his fat thick cock in my mouth and held my head tight so I couldn't get it out blew a super big load then
Told 2 others to do it too!!!

marriedbicurioustoo
I was 12. I sucked the kid from across the street my mother would look after after school.

mommysissy
I was 8 and it was my 16 year old brother. Then he had me suck off his friends

SouthDenvrCocksucker
Early 20's for me and it was one of my parent's neighbors that I had known since I was a kid. Was back visiting the parents and was over helping him with yard work. Afterward he got in the shower and I saw him naked and he saw me looking at his cock and he asked if I wanted to touch. I did and sucked him and he came for me and since then I've been sucking cock. In my 50's now and still sucking cock, including my older brother, who I suck off regularly now.
Isukswalow
When I was 23 I went to an adult bookstore in Redding ca. to watch porn in single booth and jerk off. Porn wasn’t as easy to obtain then. I had never been curious about other cocks or getting fucked in ass before, it actually repulsed me. Over time, watching these ladies sucking huge cocks and getting cum on their faces , they really seemed to enjoy it! Still I wasn’t really thinking about myself doing that! On this one day I went to that bookstore, I got my fake money to feed the machine in the booth, I first used the bathroom, to grab some toilet paper! The manager keeps it locked so nobody can group up in it, you have to get key from him. So anyway I am now ready, there are red lights above the doors that light up when occupied, so I opened a door with the light off, standing there was a guy holding a very big cock in his hand I started to close the door when he gestured toward his cock, something happened, I for whatever reason went to my knees without hesitation, he stepped out of booth and put his cock near my face, I took it in my mouth and just started sucking and licking like what I saw on the movies! I didn’t realize or care that we actually in the open in the back movie room. Very soon he pulled away and shot his load all over my face, he quickly buttoned his pants and started leaving, I was still on my knees when I turned my head I realized there were 4 or 5 other guys now who had been watching, 3 of them already had their cocks out and was stroking, they started to step forward I just stayed down and started sucking like it was my birthday! I didn’t want cum in my mouth so I let them cum on my face and neck. Guys just kept popping in there. After what seemed like a couple hours I was alone, I think I sucked at least a dozen close to twenty cocks, with all this cum covering my face, I couldn’t get in bathroom to clean up! I started out to walk past the manager to leave he grabbed my shoulder and took me to the bathroom to clean up, he was acting all mad , thinking about calling the police, then he said for me to suck his cock and he’ll forget about the incident, just as he was ready to cum I started to pull away he grabbed my head and said no more messes!
He shot in my mouth and I swallowed my first load, I went home and did not go to that place for about six months, I felt humiliated. That was my first experience with cocks, cum . Instead of being traumatized I now crave it! Anyway since then I have sucked and swallowed hundreds of cocks and loads of cum. Always hoping to find gloryholes or hotspots!
rikrob
1 was 15, brother was 14,when he came in my mouth the first time. 100"s of times since............................

redhawk55
About a year ago. Went to sex video shop and sucked off a random guy. Then I met a friend a few weeks after that who had his wife just run off. He was down so I helped out, we would suck each and he was so impressed that I swallowed from the first time he had me fuck him in the ass. He gave good head and a nice black cock, just wish he was cut. We still run into each other once in a while but I'm straight and date women, just wanted to know what it was like.

AnythingAtAllGoes
I was older than six but younger than 7. It was my Uncle's cock, I loved it from the very first taste.

StevenDavis
I was 11 and an older boy forced me to suck his cock. I have a rebellious nature so that turned me off to cock sucking (hate being forced into anything). After I got pegged for the first time (late 50's) I tried to meet more women partners for pegging but wasn't successful. An online ad service was popular at the time and it had many ads for casual meets. I met a transgender through that ad service and went to her apartment. She stripped naked as soon as we got in the bedroom; she got hard instantly. I'm bashful and don't get hard at first contact. I need to relax, etc. She was standing there with her hot body and hard cock; I couldn't resist her beautiful cock and sucked her. She was awesome. She came and stayed hard so I sucked her for a while.
Botheays
22 my brother was jacking off I walked in he said come over here his cock was huge put my mouth over it and swallowed all
Bdalltheway
I have thought about it all my married life but just got up enough courage to do it now at 63. I have had three so far! Going to get as many as I can now!
I am so turned on by hard cock and cum😜

mwt4875
I was 45, met a guy. Went to his house, played in hit hot tub. He was uncut, shot a nice load down my throat. I now have a soft spot for uncut.

Lowrider94
Trying now any body close wanna play

Cockinchastity
72 just a couple weeks ago. Getting into a Master/slave relationship. I am a submissive sissy and finding out my inner desires are preety wild.

tinyboy96
I was eight and it was my 16 year old cousin
certainlydesire
I was around 28-30 years 't experimented much more since then, but it was a married couple and I was at their house.....I was sucking his cock, and their daughter opened the closed door walked in and started screaming and crying. They went out to calm her down and got her back to bed, I don't remember if we started up again. The sucking was very exciting, the other part was horrid and ruined what could have been the start of a great friendship and hot sex. We never saw each other again and I haven't ever sucked since then 20 years old.

Tiffanygirl
I was around 10-12. I used to wear my moms panties. My brothers friends would sleep over. We’d play truth or dare and I was the one they’d pick on. I’d have to suck their cocks and they’d shove small objects up my ass. Then when my friends would sleep over id gladly stroke and suck them off. My brother tried once to fuck my ass but he didn’t use lube so I didn’t work out. Now I’m a panty wearing cross dresser looking to duplicate those experiences.

LicksAnything69
Early 20’s. Went to a strip clubhouse with booths. They had gloryholes in each booth. I started out getting head whenever I went there but soon discovered my love of cock when guys would shove there dicks through the gh uninvited. Once I tasted cock, I knew I would always love it.

Scottytohotty1970
I was 8 my cousin was 14 three of his buddy's same age. Ben sucking cock ever since

Jaydaily757
I was 28 and he was in his 40s. Some guy I met up with from Craigslist.

iwantanaloralsex
i am sorry guys, i don't believe kids as young as 4 years old aand even six know what a cock is used but to pee out of, even them saying they could get an erection at age way, and fucking a 6 year old. great story,but unbelievable!! pure fiction!!

rebelfrank
I was in the 3rd grade when my friend slept over my house and we sucked and jacked off each other, we did try to ass fuck but it hurt so bad that didnt happen.

SWM4Men2feed
It was the summer between my 12th & 13th birthday .... my best friend at the time talked me into sucking him because we had found a Cheri magazine and anyway I should have known then I was born to suck cock but I loved it
George56
Aug 24, 2022
George56
When I was 12 I was at a campground bathhouse and I saw a man drying off I took my shower and I never took my eyes off his adult cock. He noticed me staring and he shook his cock at me it was huge. I stepped out of the shower and he motion me to come to him I was scared and also curious.I hadn’t noticed that I didn’t put on my short he asked if I wanted to touch it I must have nodded yes I was feeling strange I knew I wasn’t supposed to touch someone there but I was fascinated the way it was growing so I put my hand around it it felt soft but hard at the same time. This is where things went south he said if I didn’t put his dixk in my mouth he would tell my parents I grabbed his was I supposed to do, He said he knew I wanted to suck him t told him I didn’t he said look down my Peter was hard so I opened my mouth and let him inside my mouth he pumped about 5 times and stopped I was embarrassed he said look you are sucking on your own and you are a greedy little cock suckerit wasn’t long before he held my head and dumped his creamy load and I tried to catch it all. From that point on I knew he had me he told me not to tell anyone and told me where his camper was and to be there a 3 the next day his cock was all I could think about all night I jacked off 4 times I arrived early to meet him he had a robe on I could tell he wasn’t wearing any underwear I could see his cock through his robe I went in and he immediately yanked my shorts down I noticed there was a woman in his said see here is the little cocksucker I met yesterday look at his little hard cock he needs my cock He said show he boy I guess that was my que to do what I did yesterday it was softer than the day before but as I sucked it started swelling I felt different than the day before I was getting so hot I felt some oil slide down my back he turned me around and pushed me towards the lady she had a lot of hair down there and was wet He pushed me towards he pussy and said lick it cliean. I did as he told me I smell a familiar smell it was his cum I was suntan oil that I felt on my back had trickled down the crack of my ass I felt him rubbing my little asshole the rubbing make me lick her harder which she liked Then he pu a finger in my ass I tensed up he said relax it wasn’t long he was finger fucking me i was overwhelmed with sex He said tell me what you want as he fingers went wild I screamed I want more What I meant was more finger but he replaced it with his cock he held it deep in me until I relaxed around his cock When he put his cock in my ass she came hard in my mouth It wasn’t long after he fucked me slow I started getting into a rythem he then asked if I wanted more a said yes he pounded my ass I was his and he knew it
Latintoyboy
I was 9. I was invited to my teachers cabin with a couple other students. Only thing was there were no other students. My teacher said the other kids had other plans. While helping him get things together we drove to the supermarket to get some food and drinks. After settling in I took a shower in which I was joined by the teacher. His excuse to get in tbe shower was to save water. He washed my back and he asked if I could wash his. As I washed his back he turned around and I saw his cock was hard. He washed my back again and I felt his cock rubbing on my ass. I turned around and he washed my cock. I was afraid. We got out and he gave me a beer and a joint. At that age I was high as fuck. He put on a gay porn and after 2 more beers he played with my cock. He put my hands on his cock. He took a wiff of poppers and offered me some. He said it would stimulate the mind. I gave in and after a minute he guided my hand on his cock and this time I stroked it and a second later I was sucking that big cock. I was loving it. I sucked his balls and sucked his cock. As time went on we had a 69 and he sucked my asshole out. After another wiff of poppers I was riding his cock. I felt it getting bigger and throbbing next thing you know he came in my ass. After the school year was over I was invited again to go to the cabin again. This time I didn't want noone there I wanted that cock all to myself. After watching a few more videos I was determined to try sucking his cock and cum. I did and every time I hooked up with my teacher and I wanted his cock in my ass until he unloaded that cum in my mouth. I have loved cock ever since. Only thing is I can't seem to get cock after he left to Florida. Anyone in Douglasville for a bj?

Little1inpanties
I was 9 and it was my uncles. so big it wouldn't fit in my mouth and he came alot and I choked . and he made keeps locking him until it shrunk then he forced it in my mouth and got hard again stretching my jawl ,he kept it there me stro,strong, it till he cums down my throat.
curiousshydoordie
when I was around 12 my older brother and iwere home alone. I WAS in the tub when he walked in with his fat hard cock almost fully erect and him approaching me in the tub. he said ," I'll suck your dick, if you'll suck mine." I said " no way!!" HE said please and offered me his allowance if Iwould. After promising me he would not cum in my mouth and washing his dick in the sink, while i watched from the tub on my knees waiting. he walked to the tub his dick long,fat and curving to the left about 2inches from my face. i wrapped my fingers as far around his throbbing dick ( I COULD FEEL HIS HEART BEAT.) as I could. i opened my mouth, wrapped my lips about a third way down his pulsing member. Iwas afrad to touch it with my tounge, but my tounge couldn't avoid such a fat dick, in my young mouth. iwas glad when my toungue made contact with the underside of his dick, it was'nt bad, it warm and icould taste soap slightly. secretly i did not mind it atall so all at once his hands grabbed the back of my head and forced hiscock down my throat. he held my head on his cock, i could not breathe, i saw his balls moving in his nutsack, and i could his cock head swelling in my throat really fast. iwas gagging , eyes watering, i bit his dick until he pulled out with pre cumstreaming from his cock as he pulled it from my mouth. he came to my room asking me to let him fuck me. my throat was sore, and ifelt humiliated, but i acted like it never happened if he tried to talk me into it. iwished i would've let him shoot his hot load and let me taste that salty spunk that i crave and cant get enough of.
George56
At 12 years of age a lot of things are happening to you curiosity is a strong feeling I remember going to the bathhouse at a campground there were about 5 showers no particans i stripped and was showering and felt like someone was staring at me I looked across the room and a man in his early forties was drying off I couldn’t help but notice his huge cock In fact I couldn’t take my eyes off it He said you like what you see I must have nodded yes He started stroking it and shaking it He asked if I wanted to touch it I said yes I went to him still naked and put my hand on it it was soft but hard at the same time He said I can tell you like it look down My Peter was hard He guided me into a stall and he pushed me to my knees he said I I put it in my mouth he wouldn’t say anything about me holding his dick I was scared and excited at the same time

bud4you
I was 16 and it was my cousin. Was 35 years before I tasted cock again and now I can't get enough.
Openmindedindividual
I was 12 and it was 1 of my big brothers friends.

liketasteofsperm
6 when I jerked and sucked my grandad, he said it is going to spit, I quit sucking, kept stroking it spit all over his stomach and chest I licked it and his cock all clean, my uncle fucked me at 9 he was gentle it hurt at first then felt good loved it throbbing when it shot into my ads, licked his cock clean also, he fucked me a lot and I sucked and took a lot of his cum hmmmm, loved it every sinse

Tinydick3
Still haven't waiting to suck a dick 58 years I want it

Curiousindelray
I was in my 20’s. I wasn’t any good at it. I need a lot of practice. That translates to a lot of dick to suck.
Blackhorse168
I suck my first cock at 65 years old and getting fuck in the the ass at the same time

Tallbyguy
Haven’t yet

BiFun4All1205
14 with brothers. Then not until October 2021.
Now interested in a group bj session

Lokn4hardcok
1st taste was not with was a guy I met on CL. Ive hooked ever since.
Ohyesplease69
I was 14 with a friend it was so intense
Lookingbifemales
I’m new but I can’t stop thinking about sucking on a nice hard cock and get cum In my mouth.
Can you tell me some more please?
I fantasy about it a lot and sometimes jerk off and when I’m about to shoot my huge load of cum i put my legs up the wall so I’m kind of upside down and I shoot my own cum directly on my face and in my mouth, it’s really hot to feel big streams of my cum inside my mouth and all over my face mmmmmmmmm
Wow I’m so horny right now I must have cum In my mouth!
I’m going to suck down my cum right now mmmm

Can somebody please chat with me now so I can build up a massive amount of my own cum to spray into my own face and mouth???

Harleyice
I was 18 and my friend was 21. It was at a xxx store. In the peep show both.

Jughead22
It was just last year but I want so bad do it again I'm ready anytime I'm in East Texas

Michelwiley
I was 14 and it was a good friend he was 17. I was staying the week with him his sister and parents. We always slept in the same bed. This time he had fell asleep. So I ⭐ ed jacking off didn't realize I was shaking the bed. I had just about got to blowing my load and he ask if I was about done. Panting and breathing hard I lay there cock in hand didn't say a word. He ask if I wanted to finish. Some how I said yes. He looked at me and said I could. So I started stoking he took the covers off and his cock jump up and slapped me on the lips and he said open up and let it in and I could cum. I opened wide and slid all the way down my throat. He let out a grown and said him first. He Grabbed my head and fucked my face until he exploded. It's was fantastic.
After that 1st time I was always at his house on my knees. When I came over he wouldn't get pants on. When ever I was there I had to be ready to suck him off or be ready to let him pound my ass until he filled me up. Now I'm 53 and been married for 30 years and my wife's knows I'm bi and she loves it. She has watched me do everything with a cock. She lets me hook up for some cock but for me to do it with out her there she likes for me to take pics and videos so she can watch.

tinyboy96
I was 8 and it was my cousin

Kinkfreak
I was 7, my 12 yo brother
Suckonme
I was 12 and the neighbor boy 16 talked me into letting him suck me and I loved it until I had to suck his big cock. I guess I didn’t know any better!
Maledog69
I was 6 when I sucked my first cock, Im 24 now and loved it ever since
EightInchRodeo
12 … older man friend of family . They put us in same bedroom . He disappeared under the covers , sucked me off and taught me how to milk

bimalelooking4u
i was 10 living in a boys home where there was about 30 to 60 boys living in two mansions in buffalo ny. i sucked about 5 guys there but did love sucking this one boys cock and rimming his ass. his name was danny

Scottytohotty1970
I was 8 sucked my 14yr cousin had ni idea what I was doing he jo leaving the head in my mouth.i choked on his cum
Suckonme
I was 12 the neighbor boy was 15. I was at his house his dad had fuck books and we were looking at them. He made me lay on his bed and sucked me good and then was my turn. His cock was cut and large I remember my jaws were sore but I liked getting mine sucked so much that I endured it. Then one day his younger brother cornered me he was 14 and a repeat happened After that I talked a lot of my friends into sucking with me and I’ve like to do it ever since!

TechnicalExtacy
10 camping with friends then the 16 yr brother wow

jetboater
Very young, maybe 4th grade or earlier, my stepdads

bipms
I was 25. It was. 3way with my gf and her ex
tosmall5inches
14 hitchhiking from seeing my gf. Older man picked me up talked a little bit asked if I would suck him and I did to completion. d it so much that I'm still doing it till this day.

Marriedbi68
In my early teens and still love to suck a cock and be sucked off. warm cum in my mouth and swallowing!!

Eduardo722
My first time was 2022. I went to C & J adukt book store on 14 th st in Bradenton, Fl.
Actually hoping to find a woman to play with.
No woman there at all that day.
I stood in the back of the theater. Watching some goid porn on the big screen. Had to pull my cock out and start stroking. I was Rock hard and a guy came up to me and took over.
He hit on his knees and started sucking me. It felt so good. Another guy came and joined him. I was ready to shoot and didn't want to yet. I moved away from them and sat in the back row.
A man stood next to me stroking his cock. He was at least 9". I couldn't resist. I took his cock and started stroking him. He moved closer than that was it. I took him in my mouth and started sucking him best I could. I enjoyed it and didn't stop. He talked me on the shoulder warning me. I kept sucking and swallowed his load.
I'd like to meet more guys like him.

Eduardo722
I was 67 that day at CJ's
Now I look for it

Wannabebottom
I have only got to put my mouth on myself. I was 16 when I saw my cousins big cock and he showed me. Then he jacked off and it was the first time I saw cum. I then tried forever to suck my own. I’m now in my late 40s and all I do it think about a cock and cum. My anxiety kills me!

jawahawk
I'd had a few experiences in early teens, nothing to it. Age 21, had a cabbie hit on me and I was curious and ready, didn't hesitate to take his penis in my mouth

Gemini_Wind
My first cock was when I was nine and it was a friend of mine.
Bobhardygay2
It was 2022 that really started sucking cock. Now I can’t get enough cock to suck on. It has been awhile since the last time I had a cock in my or my ass. I hope on massage and reads this. I live in Bristol Connecticut. I need cock real bad. The only thing I have is my toys to suck on I want a real cock to suck and cum going down my throat. Will someone please please call me. Help me out. So please help me out. cock

redi4funagain
I was 9, my best friend. Guess I never forgot.
henry23452
I was probably 10 when I sucked a younger cousin, probably 7, no cum but I did enjoy it. Would like to have a regular suck buddy now but have not had any luck!

curiousgeorge269
12 when my 6 yrs older brother made me suck him. I though his pre cum was pee so I stopped and left the room.
cumeater77
nice was 6 suck my dog cock

OrangeBoner4Fun
6 with same age Cousin the first and then with other Cousins my age and older. Many neighbors and friends after that. First load of cum at 11 from a neighbor who was 13. Then his Dad and after that! have liked younger and older since, they're are all good!

William1968
I’ve only tasted my own but I look forward to tasting someone else’s.

William1968
I can’t wait to suck the right cock!!

Websurfer385
Mine was 12, two different experiences within a month. One was best friend and other was little cuz

Ericsean21
I selfsucked from 15 to 18 & eventhough I knew I liked both boys & girls, I got married in my early 20s thinking that liking cock was just a phase. It was between my 1st marriage & 2nd marriage when I was around 29, that I finally gave in and tasted my 1st cock besides my own. I haven’t stopped since, I would even fuck my future wife before we were married, take her home & go to adult bookstores , giving & getting head , even getting fucked in the ass several times.

Jimmerz
8 and it was my 16yo cousin
flfuncpl34491
I was 12. Still love it
NeighborhoodSubSissy
12 n it was some strangers I met at the park on a late late night walkin bak hm thru the park 🤫 lol

radioactive
About 8 when I sucked a guy who just got out of the Navy. Swallowed what I could and licked up the rest.

Ericsean21
Does SelfSucking at 14 or 15 count?

Ziggy937
I was 9 years old, me and my friend 7, were playing around in my room in our underwear, he said he wanted to show me something really cool that he and his cousin had done, he had me lay on the bed and put the covers up to my chest, then he crawled under the cover and the next thing I know he pulled my underwear and started sucking my cock, at first I was like, what the heck, then I started to get hard and his hot mouth felt great and I started to like it, it ended up doing it the rest of the night, I didn't cum until a few years later with the same boy and his sister, I was sitting on the side of his bed and he was stroking me and I started to feel a strange sensation and I started Cumming, as soon as I started his little sister crawled over and put her mouth on it and swallowed my load, it was awesome, and by then there was two other boys that we were messing around with also we would go out in the woods and had a place set up with blankets, and we would all take our pants and underwear off and start stroking and sucking each other, me and my best friend kept doing it until high school.

Chagalx
9 years old, sucked my little brothers cock. He was 8 I think. Only time we did that. Then I wanted to do it all the time. But wasn't able to for various reasons, until my 60's and I haven't stopped yet.

playfullybi2000
I was able to suck my own cock at age 14 (very flexible, LOL), and loved the taste of my cum. Finally, at age 22 I had my first taste of another man's cock and cum. I was yummy!

Jimmy_1957
I was 13. sucked my neighbor cock

Nronefan
29. A random 30-something guy from a gay dating site. It was my first time so it was pretty chaotic. For more than 2 hours we did a lot of touching, hugging, kissing, frotting, stroking, rimming, sucking. Basically everything except penetration. He finished very generously on my ass and even got some on his legs so I cleaned him off with my tongue and swallowed it. I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted way better than mine.

NAKED4YOU
I was around 12 or 13 and my friend was around 15 or 16!!!
We spens the whole day NAKED with hard ons!!!
Stroking sucking and rubbing our cocks!!!
Looking at porn too!!!
It was FUN!!@
HyruleCastle
5 and he was 24 he was my dad and we were in the bath

Remy_LeBeau
When I was 8 with my best friend we sucked each other off. And then when I was 11 my grandma's neighbor, he was 30. He played a game to see if I could make him cum. He shot a huge load into my mouth. Freaked me out but now I think about it often when I masturbate.
Bobhardygay2
I have been posting so long. But I don’t mind. I was 76 years old when I really got into sucking cock now that I am 77 years old. It’s been awhile since I had a nice cock to suck on. I am queer and gay and bisexual. I love wearing woman’s clothes. And I wear panties and pantyhose almost 24/7. I am trying to make my breast in to look like a woman’s breast. I miss sucking a nice cock and cum I would love to suck a nice cock with panties and pantyhose on and wearing a bra on I live in Bristol Connecticut. What’s it like to suck a black cock. Would like to try it.

BransonCn
I was 11 and had fallen off the back of a pick up truck at camp. Camp councilor took me to his place and stripped me and bandaged several scrapes. It was then he puts me on a cloth covered table and starts a massage. I dosed off a bit, and when I woke up he was naked and playing with my cock. It was my first experience. At some point he turned my head and rested his cock at my lips, and told me to open up. He taught me how to suck him, till he came in my mouth. He continued to show me other things that night, but sucking him was my favorite
Loadmaster1
I was 6 my cousin started feeding me his he was was fuckin me soon after I loved it right away was doing 10 guys by my freshman year

Imhardasfuck
I hope my first time will be tonight any takers near tunnel hill Georgia

Interests:

Cock Sucking Guys
in my mid teens got drunk with a family friend. we went to his camper to pass out.sometime later i noticed my pants were off and this guy had my cock in his mouth for a long time and it felt good. with a rock hard cock he stradled me and sat on my cock all the way in his ass while he masterbated, he took my cock in his mouth again. i reached over and grabed his half hard cock. he wanted me to suck his cock as he sucked me. i had never touched another mans cock befor. i was scared to death or evan move. and i knew he wanted me to suck it. i couldnt do it.i played it off that i was passed out. we got drunk several more times and every time he would do the same. now my couristy has got the best of me. i want to suck a cock, and swallow a hot load of cum. ive jacked off and tasted my own and i love it. i have a 9inch dildo i practice sucking an deep throat it. i love to fuck my ass with it. now i want to suck cock eat cum and feel a real cock fucking my ass. can anyone help?
Family
For me, this interest means more of a persons family being important to them. To each their own, but I woundn't want to do anything with a family member. I just think that holding you're family close to you and respecting them is very important. Peace and Hugs Ali
Cum Swallowing
The first time I tasted another mans cum was a few years ago.I had a friend over my house drinking a few beers when he got out of his chair and sat right next to me.He started rubbing my leg and so I started rubbing his.My heart was pounding and my dick was rock hard.I unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear.His cock was dripping with precum and I licked every last drop it tasted so good.Then I started sucking his dick it was really hard and I could'nt wait to taste his cum.I was sucking his dick when he said he was gonna cum.This was the first tme I ever sucked dick or tasted cum so I was really turned on.Then he a came a huge load in my mouth it tasted so good that I sucked him off three more times that night.If anyone living close to sterling hts MI. and wants a blowjob cant wait to swallow another mans load
Taboo
My name is Perverta. Love all taboo. Had the family dog knot me at 17. Anyone with a happy family or friendly pets in Ann Arbor?
Family
I wish I could contribute, but my family was to up tight - so I'll just say I really appreciate everyone speaking up for family sex. That's the way it should be !!!
T-girls
Interested in anything a BIG COCK T-girl is interested in doing/trying with or without another one, man, woman or couples. Molly makes me want all pussy/clit/ass/tits & ONLY BIG NASTY ASS THROBBING COCKS to experience RAW FLESH AND FLUIDS leaking, pre and post cum kisses. Cock in and out of pussy. I have 2 big Jeff Stryker Ultraskyn dildos I njoy wanting to share. Need this experience with the right person or people. MOLLY "MAKES" this happen and makes me feel perfectly ROLEPLAY WHATEVER EVEN TABOO FAMILY FUCKING AND SUCKING ANYONE IN THE FAMILY- VERY VERSATILE.