1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. GROUP SUCK.

LIKETOSUCK2
When I lived in another state there was a group of guys that got together each month and pitched in for a motel room and we would just have big BJ swap. Looking to see if there might be group like that in Shallotte, Southport, or Lealand area

Triangleman74
I’m in Raleigh area so if you’re ever out here let me know.

Wildbillman
I would like to suck a group off.

Triangleman74
Yeah I’ve always fantasized about sucking off a group of guys.

Skylar53
My fantasy being fuck and sucking a group

Montwoody
There is one in Montana that meets oncw a month at a local hotel. Lot more than sucking going on. Haven't met any that did not swallow. Tops are kept busy satisfying the bottoms. Rimming is common. Everyone is clean and well groomed. Most of the group are regulars often some will bring a friend to experience the fun. Usually 10 to 15 men attend. Most are older gentlemen.

Sweetdick71
I love to suck a lot of cocks

Interests:

Forced To Suck Cock
This is one of my favorites... I want to be forced to suck cock, prefer it be a lady, group of ladies, or a group of guys making me do it.
Group Masturbation
How about a group in the San Francisco East Bay? Anything running now? I've just started a MEETUP group for over 35 year olds (men & women) called: "MUCH AGO ABOUT NOTHING" and the slogan is "A NEW KIND OF PLEASURE: GROUP MASTURBATION." No bites yet, but hopefully ppl will contact me.
Straight Men Fucking Gay Men
I'd love to meet mature straight and bi men - to suck and maybe be fucked by. Would like to suck four or five in group In NYC.
Cock Sucking
Cocksucker here in Indy will suck and swallow Cum and piss one or group public+ or private travelers couples will suck and clean up
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
My husband just shared his fantasy of me teaching him to suck cock (we enjoy swinging - group sex). Naturally this got me so hot at the very thought that I told him I would love to fuck him from behind with a strap on. He didn't expect that reaction and it definitely turned him on. Just hearing him tell me about his desire was beyond tittalating!!! I prefer mfm or mmfmm and he noticed how much I love sucking cock. I can't wait to share this with him this weekend....any suggestions on approach, etc. with the other couple or in a group room at a swingers club.
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
i want to suck a group of men's cocksKiss