1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Do You Swallow

ByeCowboy69
So I am mostly into women because they are amazing. However, I enjoy sucking a good cock. Still, most of the time when a guy cums in my mouth I spit it out. I normally don't like the taste, but there have been times I do like the taste so I swallow. I've even tasted my own cum and I don't like my flavor. Does it matter what we eat? What are your thoughts or suggestions.

HornyBiNature
I just like how it feels so I don't pay much attention to the taste.

touchmeuseme
I usually have the guys cock so deep in my mouth it goes straight down my throat and never passes my taste buds.
Having said that, I eat my cum in many ways. Usually out of my wife’s pussy. I found it tastes goo but sort of leaves a “kick” taste in my mouth. Too many tacos I guess.

ByeCowboy69
I should try your technique of getting it passed the tasted buds. I do kind of enjoy it on my face tho. 😄

Nyytmoves
the taste of a thick load of cum

ByeCowboy69
I'm jealous, I wish I could like it everytime. I don't like to swallow, but I have no problem eating ass. Haha.

hb606060
I love the taste and feel of cum I swallow every drop if i can

ByeCowboy69
Hb606060, you like all of the cum you've tasted?

Shavedandwaxed
Always, seems a shame to break the contact just to not swallow. Taste is improved if spicy foods have been left off menu. As for improving your own, pineapple juice.

slutlee
I will swallow every time! No point in giving a BJ unless you milk the man for every drop. Just let him use you and don't take your mouth off him until he wants to pull away once he is spent.

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm always swallow love cock and cum 😋

jimmyjam708
Wish I could swallow, but every time I do, either a man's or my own, it makes my stomach burn furiously.
It feels like an ulcer and I cannot take the pain, so I must spit it out.

ByeCowboy69
Jimmyjam, I'm glad I don't feel that way when I do swallow. Must pun intended.

Nice looking cock btw.

Try55
Always I love the tast of come

Averagejoeguy
At first it gagged me to swallow but now I really enjoy the taste and appreciate any load I can get to swallow.

PaulRambler
I need to try a taste

SeniorRomo69
I absolutely always follow. I like to pull back slightly so I can taste it on my time rather than have it shot down my throat I love the taste of cum.

Hoggman52
I have never spit. I love the feel and taste.

PaulRambler
Nice cock Hoggman

MidTownBob
It wouldn't be right if I didn't savor the taste and swallow.

bilustlover
I gave my first BJ about 6 years ago. For a long time I wouldn't let the guy come in my mouth. But this summer I sucked off two guys (*different times!) and I had both come in my mouth. I didn't mind the taste (though I wouldn't order a come cocktail). I did find it to be an enormous turn-on for them to finish in my warm receptacle. Sucking a cock in the first place is an extraordinary gesture of caring for someone, of giving something that you know is as close to ecstasy as we'll ever get in this lifetime. So please, love that cock, worship it, keep it hard forever, make sure when it comes in your mouth that you swallow it all, and clean off his cock with your lips and tongue.

Scottytohotty1970
I swallow or facial

ionsawmill
I’ve tried changing my diet, etc. and I have never liked the taste of my own cum. Never tasted anyone else’s that I liked either. It’s just got a bleachy taste that I can’t get past. Too alkaline.

gjohns1948
Swallow what the hell is a blow job unless you swallow

Sucker4cum
I knew a gal that sucked so many dicks and swallowed every time that when she would open her mouth you could hear babies crying. Not really, that’s just a joke I heard a long time ago. LOL…

Triangleman74
I just swallow. I never really taste it as I’m just sucking it all down.

Zoman
the taste & texture of man cum! mmmmmm yummy

idahoslave
like every good faggot i love to swallow after savoring the taste and texture.

Mbj4u
love them to cum in my mouth.

Konaboy63
Yes always, although I don't care for the taste as much if he is a smoker, that gives it a weird flavor. Other than that I love the feel and taste of mine and others and always tastes even better out of someone else's mouth or cream pie 😋

Mbkcatcher13
I get soo into it and I’m so invested in giving the very best head I can that swallowing just happens! I try to suck dick the way I want to be sucked, I hate it when someone spits or doesn’t let me cum in their mouth. So why would I do it to someone else !! One can definitely improve the taste with diet, no asparagus!!

franniesissy
to fully satisfy my man, so I always swallow but only after swishing it around my mouth to get the flavor and consistency

Bicurious7585
I absolutely love to swallow cum no waste
4wheelinfun77
Yes always swallow cause if I'm giving you a bj I'm comfortable enough with you to do so. And like others said all taste good some better than others.

MountainGuy
Yes I love 69, love to swallow but it’s much nicer if it tastes good. my own cum also, especially from pussy. Facials are great also.

Open46
Oh man I love swallowing cum suckings OK but I would love to just suck off and swallow a bunch of loads one after the other without halfing to do a bunch of sucking

Whatsavailable
I personally love the feel and taste when a big dick erupts in my mouth, love to swallow then go back to gently sucking until the person is soft and spent.
D6ltgf
I guess I don’t understand?
Why would you give someone a blow job and not swallow?
I wouldn’t want to insult someone like that
Besides I have tasted many loads of cum throughout my life and I have even swallowed the really bad tasting ones!
I have been with older men that took forever to cum and I never gave up on them until they did!
I love a slow cum that runs down the side of their cocks and I lick it all up cause that pleases them and isn’t that why you’re there in the first place anyway to serve and to please

Secretgurlsex
I, mostly love the taste of cum. You want better tasting cum? Eat a lot of citrus fruits, and stay away from fast food and a lot of processed foods.

Whatsavailable
Just did as I had the opportunity to suck a very nice dick at the ABS he said it as a three week load and it was wonderful. hope to do more today.

TnT4kink
Yes we both swallow but then we also like variations. Such as the men cumming on my face or tits and having the hubby lick it up. Then we share a cum kiss.
byronnn
Diet does make a difference and there are plenty of pages dedicated to explaining the particulars.

That said, if you deep throat at the moment of truth, it all just shoots out completely past your tongue and there's nothing to taste at all.

ThumperBob
I am looking to suck my first cock but that being said, I never let a drop of my semen go to waste. I cum in my hand and lick the nectar off my hand and into my mouth. I like the taste and how it feels. I am looking forward to tasting another guys seed,.

69guys
I like it on my face 😁
Readyforyou1234
I swallow every last drop

bobtheheadman
YES LIKE TO DRINK DOWN ALL THE CUM TOO , LOTS OF LOADS IN THE PAST 25 YEARS OR SO . BUT IT DOES TASTE
SALTY SOMETIMES . BUT ENJOY THE LOAD , SLURP IT DOWN AS MUCH AS I CAN . SO ANY ONE IN THE AREA WANT
THERE BALLS DRAINED THIS WEEK ? ? ? UMMMMMMMM '

Cockinchastity
My goodness that is my reward is to taste then swallow his cum.

bobtheheadman
YES WHY SUCK IF YOU DON'T SWALLOW !! I LOVE IT ' CAN'T WAIT TO SUCK ANOTHER DICK , SO ANY ONE IN THE
COLORADO SPRINGS AREA WANT TO FEED ME OR A TRAVELER CUMING THROUGH MY AREA WANT TO BE
SUCKED ? ? ! ! I NEED A LOAD SOON ' THIS WEEK SOME TIME ' DAYTIME ONLY ' SLURP & GULP IT DOWN ' ' OH
I'LL FEED YOU TOO ! ! ! DON'T WORRY IT GETS BIGGER ' HEEEEE '

Chagalx
What we eat has a lot to do with how ejaculate tastes. I’ve only tasted one that was bitter. Tasted awful. I love the taste of it and like to savor it in my mouth. I also like to rub it into my skin. The aroma lingers for hours and reminds me of the fun I had.
BiCDguy
I always swallow my man's cum. I love the taste of cum and its such a turn on to hear him moan as he's filling my mouth with his cum.

ionsawmill
Tastes too alkaline. Like bleach. I'll pass.

Cockhole2
Swallowing is the reward for a job well done yes there some that taste better than others but I’ll swallow every drop

SouthDenvrCocksucker
The only time I don't swallow is when I'm feeling slutty and make them cum all over my face!

StevenDavis
I swallow. I'll pull the condom off after anal and clean his cock.

bobtheheadman
I REALLY LIKE COCK AND LIKE TO SUCK AND SLIP DOWN HIS SHAFT AS FAR AS I CAN AND STOKE IT A LONG AS I CAN TILL HE CUMS '
EMMMMMMM GOOD , I DO MORE THEN ONE COCK , ONE AFTER ANOTHER ' SLURP '

purepleasure69
Swallow. every last drop. Why waste it?

Boypssy
I like it when the man pulls it out of my ass just before he comes and cums in my mouth

cumslut61
Always swallow. it when it blasts on my tongue and down the back of my throat. Especially when sucking a few guys off and taking their cum at about the same time

LicksAnything69
Cum is the best taste in the world. I always swallow.

ionsawmill
Best taste in the world? Have you tried chocolate?

ByeCowboy69
Chocolate? Nope.
Readyforyou1234
What's the point of sucking if your not going to swallow the reward in the end

Lexyslove
I think it’s rude not to swallow when I swallow I can taste cum a week later that always me want more cum

bipms
I always swallow. Although I find cum from smokers not as appealing. I also love when a guy wants a cum kiss after. As much as I love tasting my cum on someone’s lips.

SeniorRomo69
Yes, I always swallow. I love feeling a guy pulsating in my mouth while I’m sucking him. Usually with a finger is ass, ❤️ The feeling of his ass, milking my finger as he shoots a load in my mouth. I don’t mind the taste, and I do eat my own from time to time.

MountainGuy
Yes swallowing is so Hot when it tastes good and you can savor it. Not so hot if it doesn’t taste good, same with a juicy pussy

BiG1968
I have always swallowed.. I have been sucking cocks for 46 years now. I feel as if you are going to suck a guy, why would you not swallow.?
If you are licking a pussy, you don’t do the same?
MichiganBiBottom
I've been swallowing cum ever chance I get fir the past 30 yrs. If your not going to swallow, why bother sucking dick. I love eating cum out of freshly fucked pussy too
azbi55
I know when you let a guy cum in your mouth it makes him feel good and when you swallow it he feels just that much better

Lexyslove
Mmm the first time I swallowed was with an older man he got me drunk on gin then started groping me which made me hard the next thing I knew pants were around my ankles and he sucked my cock till I came in his mouth then he unzipped his pants I never sucked cock before but I wanted to return the favour so I started tasting his precumming first then I sucked till he shot his load in my mouth swallowed every drop woke up the next morning nude tasting cum I remember tasting him two weeks later would always make me hard I new I needed more cum

nyfomaniac
I’m new to this waiting for my first load. !!
SLOnDeep
Do I swallow????
I love swirling it around in my mouth I love coating his cock with I get it back in my blow cum bubbles!! Then I swallow. 🤭

sweetwad
I love everything about it---CUM SUCK ME!!!

1234malehorny65
love the taste so i swallow..................

Skylar53
Always swallow never when to waste a drop

Usedbyothers
Swallow or get a facial? Both are great.

Fuzzy649
There is only two reasons to suck cock! One to get it hard and cum in your mouth! Two get it hard and fuck you! Be it man or woman. Yes almost all cum taste different. Could be because of what you eat. But all cum is good!
SLOnDeep
To swallow or not to swallow? That's a personal question...
I personally feel empowered when I suck so makes my man cum. And his cum is my rewards. Now, the generally is salty, a bit your man refrain from spicy foods, increase fruits, fresh or juice. Doing this should improve the taste tremendously....
Wannasukunow
to feel it pump into my mouth. Hit my tonsils lol. N always swallow unless the load is too big n that's hot too

Funfuckingfriendcoup
Never waste a load

johneden
Always, unless the guy wants to share with a wonderful long cum kiss

Wildbillman
Yes swallow

rebelfrank
to swallow, I just keep sucking until the guy is finished or I love to luck and suck it out of pussy mmmmm, good to the last drop!!!
azbi55
Byecowboy69 I love eating cum and the process of getting it, and if you would like me to taste yours, look me up. You're not to gar from me

Bdalltheway
I love the taste and smell of cum before I swallow it all down!

TomasFOB1992
I like the reward after a job well done feed me that cum. At times I like to eat my girls pussy after a shot my load in her. The mixed fluids and the way it turns her on is priceless.

ridernmich
Yes we do.

JustMeNfl
Swallow 😮

dt1213
absolutely love the taste, although let's be ne is a bit different taste to them. that's what makes it so hot. I find the same with woman, could spend hours nibbling on a girl's cock and no two quite taste the same. that's what makes it so great, the art of the discovery! am happy to be taste taster for anyone who needs one?

Casey264
I do and love it

Fuzzy649
There is two reasons to suck cock: one to get it hard and fuck you, two to get it hard and cum in your mouth 😜! Yes if you get a load of cum in your mouth you should swallow! Taste I have found all men Taste different. 😋 I have had some that was great and others that was bad. But you still swallow. I love my own out of a pussy 🤪! But not so much out of my hand. Yes some say diet does change the taste 😋. But how knows. Just go for it!

touchmeuseme
Yes, I swallow!!
silverfoxdada
I love for my lover to cum in my mouth and then I slowly let the cum drip onto his cock. I slowly lick it back into my mouth and then share it
through deep tongue kissing with my lover.

Riotman
I love when the head of a cock that I am sucking swells up to about twice it's size and catapults a huge tasty load into my mouth and onto my tongue. I always swallow it all.

mwt4875
Why suck if you don't swallow, I always do.

Gemini_Wind
Eating sweet foods, like bananas, strawberries, and the like sweeten the taste of your cum. I love to swallow a nice load. More so when his load tastes sweet.

Iluvtomuch
I swallow I like the taste

Goody4x4
to swallow strait from the cock or out of a pussy, love to clean up a good creampie anytime.

jwat66
I swallow every time. why make a mess that someone has to clean up!!!

Lovingitall69
the taste of my own wantbto try another man in my mouth real soon

touchmeuseme
Very old post, but of course!!

In2beingnaked
I like to swallow cum because it thrills my partner and makes me feel so naughty.

Hunter58
I like the taste and swallow every drop

Kfly357
It's more about the feeling, feeling it pulse in your mouth and how good you're making someone feel. Same with eating pussy. I can cum hands free from doing both it's such a turn on..

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
What is there better to do with Cum than swallow it??!!?? My first time was on a "dare". I wanted my g/f to swallow, and she said she would do it, only I gave a guy head first. She was sure I wouldn't do it. I told her to set it up. She thought she was calling my bluff, and she hooked it up. Sure enough, I gave the guy great head, swallow every drop, loved it then, and have loved it ever since!
Couples Who Eat Cum
I started late to swallow my own cum - but I loved it from the first swallow. And since, when my wife and I do an mmf, and the guy cums in one of our mouths, we cum kiss right away.
Cum Swallowing
swallow mine I'll swallow yours especially if there is a lot of cum swallowing and pussy eating all around butt fucking et al
12 Inch Cock
I JUST LIKE 2 SEE A 12" R MORE,IT NO WAY I CAN SWALLOW IT,I MORE LIKEY KILLER ME IF SOMEONE WOULD FUCK MY ASS,BUT I DO BELEEVE IF U STAY WENT THAT DICK,U WILL SWALLOW IT,YOUR ASS WILL TAKE IT & U WILL LOVE IT
Cum Swallowing
My first experience sucking a guy I was 9 yrs. old. He held my head so I had to swallow it when he erupted in my mouth... I have loved the taste of cum ever since!! I always swallow every drop I can get..
Cum Sharing
Wow, am I glad I'm not the only one that eats their own cum! My wife will let me cum in her mouth but not swallow. So she gives it to me and I swallow it. Weird huh?