I would love to suck your cock but you are too far away
samjonson
dick sucker here

gaucho777
Ya me too
samjonson
like to suck your dick

Iluv2try
ready to suck anytime, your place or mine, can play most days and eves.

andrew9
shaved cock is a pleasure to suck, and enjoy a guys mouth on me too.

Iluv2try
I have been on self quarantine for 29 days, I am so horny for a cock to suck, I masturbate and come in my hand and lick it. But I really want it directly from your lovely cock, I would also lick and suck your balls and whatever ?????
Jasonsvale
Looking to suck cock in Owensboro KY. I host

Interests:

Cousins & Brothers
Back a number of years ago I had a cousin who I sucked off numerous times. He sucked me several times as well. It started by accident on a sleepover with my brother and cousins. They stayed at our house and one night I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back my one cousin was rubbing his crotch...the other two were asleep. I thought I must help him so I touched his cock. He was a bit startled but didn't object. I kept rubbing his dick though his pants until I thought I'ld be real brave and put my mouth over his bulging pants. I thought he'ld probably push me away or something but he didn't and I kept on undoing his pants and pulling out his very hard cock. I had sucked cock before but don't think he had been sucked before that. I sucked his cock in my mouth and went all the way down till my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I swallowed a couple times then went up and down on his cock until he shot his load in my eagerly awaiting mouth then swallowed it. One of the others started to move so we quickly went back to sleep. The next day I got him in the barn and got his cock out again and sucked it, licked it, sucked and licked his balls, and sucked his cock dry again. I asked him if he wanted to try sucking mine and he said he hadn't done that before but would try. He took my cock in his hand and started to lick it then took it in his mouth and sucked it down all the way. He sure sucked it like he had sucked cock before. He sucked my rock hard cock dry. He sucked me several more times over the next few years and I sucked him a lot more over the same period...a long time ago.:(
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
Sharing a cock with a woman is always great, especially if the cock is big. I have sucked and been sucked with a woman in the same room, sometimes my woman and sometimes his. but it always makes for hot times. I don't know any women that wouldn't get into to it.My best time was when a friend's wife and I sucked his cock and balls and then french kissed while he shot his load across our faces and mouths. Damn, I'm hard thinking about it.Laughing
Men Eating Cum
first cum swallowing for me was with a couple i met in Pa who were bi..her never had really sucked off a guy before and had only once sucked a cock thru a glory hole and that was only for a second or two..he dressed as a french maid and he looked so good in his short dress and tight little panties..his wife knowing i had not sucked a cock to completion before enticed me by stroking his cock thru his panties and he got real hard..she took his cock out the side of this panties and gently nudged my head down on his cock..i began sucking instantly and he shot a big load in my mouth that caught me by surprise..at first i wanted to spit it out but as she stroked my hair and his cock while still in my mouth i swallowed and wanted more and got it later.:-P
5 Inch Dicks
I had a guy come over one morning and he had a 5 inch cock. I sucked him and he sucked me but I wanted his cum so I sucked him off. I could not believe the load he gave me that day. I had to swallow very quickly to keep all his cum from spilling out of my lips. He sure did feed me good that day.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
ME ANDMY FRIEND MET A BI FEMALE ON HERE ANDWE SUCKED AND FUCKE HERGOOD. THEN I LAY ON MY BACK WHILE HE FUCKED HER DOGGIE STYLE AND EAT HER PUSSY AND LICKED HIS BALLS AND SUCKED HIS COCK WHEN HE PULLED OUT AND SHOVED ITDOWN MY THROAT AND SHE SUCKED MY COCK IT WAS GREAT HE SHOT A BIG HEAVY LOAD WITH HIS 9.5 INCH THICH MUSHROOM HEAD COCK AND I GOT IT ALL. AND WE HAD A BALL. I WANT A CPL SO I CAN DO IT TO HER MAN I LOVE TODEEPTHROAT AND SWALLOW ITALL. AND GET THE PUSSY AS WELL. I LOVE TO SUCK COCK WHILE WOMEN WATCHES OR JOINS IN. PJ Hug:-P:-D
Bisexual Men For Woman
I've sucked cock and had my cock sucked by both males and females but, not at the same time. Have yet to find a couple where the wife sucks my cock while I suck the husband.